• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Is there a release date for alpha 1.0 and episode 1 was nicely done there was a few errors but people have already said them in other comments

No fixed date yet, but it'll be around April when most of our members who are out for exams will be back! And all the members working on this are Rooooookies, so its going to be a test for us, how well we can hack and this project is our debut in term of hacking!

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
There are many Jhoto hacks... BUT! This one is very special, I mean no one(That I know of) has actually made a hack of ash in Jhoto :/ But you're hack has proved wrong xD Hopefully this will be complete I really like it and I wish you the best of luck bro...
~Bye

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
There are many Jhoto hacks... BUT! This one is very special, I mean no one(That I know of) has actually made a hack of ash in Jhoto :/ But you're hack has proved wrong xD Hopefully this will be complete I really like it and I wish you the best of luck bro...
~Bye

It would be cool if after the team is finished, we could make a hoenn one.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
It would be cool if after the team is finished, we could make a hoenn one.

I always wanted to make animation based hacks on Kanto, johto and sinnoh, but there is already Ash gray for kanto and our JLS for johto and we can make future hacks on sinnoh and asked by some people hoenn hack!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I agree with you jules If you guys make a hoenn hack that would be pretty cool, You guys would probably make all hacks on ash's adventures :P

Maybe yes and do you have BW tiles for fire red? I can use it in future!

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Yes they are found here
Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I mean no one(That I know of) has actually made a hack of ash in Jhoto :/
Co500's Johto Adventures.

Yeah i am the scripter! and our member Parth9 is the lead scripter who is just 14 years old!
You should know that age doesn't mean a thing in ROM hacking ;) (Maybe only that younger people actually have time =))

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
bro i want to help u finishing this hack i got lot of free time i will always be online i got no work as of now i know mapping and OW spriting. as for the proof whenever i play hack i will change the hero sprites and insert the pokemon i want in that game just for me to play it if u want i can show the pics i edited while playing pokemon emerald.if u want me to help u in different things u tell me i will try to learn it.

There's a thread in the Team section that is on this hack where you can apply.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Age Does not matter but time does... It all depends on how much you can do per day :p
yeah, Time does matter... but this doesn't mean we youngsters are totally free of time and tension.. i'd like to tell you some problems of Ours but that will be off-topic and against the rules..
:P :P eeeh, I sounded like adults :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back