• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I've posted updates on the first post and also fixed my bad Grammar :P, anyways Updates :-

Once in a Blue Moon episode done, a few screenshots uploaded.

Work on episode - a Whistle Stop started.

Bugs so far :-

Episode - a Little Big horn is bugging a lot, for some reason applymovements and hidesprites aren't working correctly, and its glitching a lot, don't know if its because of my scripts or the map. But i'll do my best to fix it!

Sounds! Great!!! Feeling so excited that the hack is alive now can,t wait for other updates BEST OF LUCK

Years
  • We look forward to Beta 1, I hope you do not stop working on hack of second generation, because the screenshots you have published seems done an excellent work !!

Years
  • The game looks very promising and also a game which is from anime is very interesting, but we are waiting for beta 1 for months.. I hope beta 1 will be ready soon!

Years
  • This hack looks very promising! I Hope it is still alive...

Given that the last post is over three months old, it's unlikely that it is.

Posting in threads whose latest post is over a month old is thread revival anyway, so I'm going to lock this.

If you want it re-opening, Astraea, please contact myself or Christos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back