• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fresh

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
  • I am amazed on how the PokeCommunity had grown for the past years.

Hi, I'm Ciz, currently with the name pokerus34. The last time this account was active was 9 years ago. I've read the rules, and I think it's pretty much legal to ask for a re-intro. I couldn't remember a single thing that I last did here, except for the fact that I made quite a few friends and got involved in news and media.

I cringed at my posts. English only became native to me when I worked at the corporate firms. Now, I'm back as a professor in music, and I surely had a good dose of the nostalgia. But seeing my old posts and involvements made me "UGH" to 'em. Was I really this tiny and innocently awkward way back?

Please welcome me back. I want to feel involved again, and make sure that I take my dose of my Malasadas. I am also a player of Sun / UltraMoon, the next console being N3DS after my old GBAs last 2009.

I started cleaning up my profile by adding my personal photo and removing all old messages and tweaking friends to make sure that everything feels new again.

It feels good to be back.

#NoDrama

- Pokerus34, soon to be Ciz if the Name Change Thread becomes open.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome back to PC. Always good to see members return.

Being a professor in music sounds really interesting. I took some music classes in college and really enjoyed them. Things have definitely changed here since 2009, so if you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out.

Hope to see you around!

Last edited:
    Years
  • holy moly welcome back Ciz =o It's been ages! I made my own account in 2006 but never got truly involved until 2011 or so. & haha don't worry about reading your old posts. It's been long enough, most of us have been in the situation where we looked back on our old posts and cringed. =p

Alola is awesome too, glad you like it! Now we just need Pokémon for the Switch to see what the games can be capable of if on a stronger system..

Back