• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Maybe I should start breeding shinies?

Or not because I don't want my stuff to be mixed up with the pleathora of hacks around here...

Yeah, shininess doesn't really make much of a difference. I just do it because the difference of work in RNG is negligible.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    So the RNG Reporter begs my question, when it shows where my roamers should be if it says frames Advanced-2 should i i just count 2 frames for egg instead of the 4 it says?

Detox

In total I have bred like idk 4 shiny mons, and it was out of pure boredom, and I released them all...

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I'm going to the pool hall with a few buddies of mine. I'll be back in like and hour or so to finish this Bagon.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • I just breed shinnies because it takes the same amount of work to make it non shiny -______-

and i still havent gotten around to RNGing my mew D:

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    So the RNG Reporter begs my question, when it shows where my roamers should be if it says frames Advanced-2 should i i just count 2 frames for egg instead of the 4 it says?

So, who wants to answer this forr me?

Detox

I suggest you ask blade via pm like all the other cool kids do.

Detox

I got bored so I bred my Giveaway Gallade...

Who wants it early?

Detox

This.Guy. What are the details on it? like do I need to give you something like an egg move in Beelzenef's case?

Do you understand what the word giveaway means .__.

Why would he ask for an egg move for a giveaway, that technically is a legit trade rofl.

Detox

Angel means he will beg for it , like a good puppy should.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back