• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Moving my Eevee through generations

Boghy12

PoKe Wall
Years
Henlo, I am wondering if there is anyone with Pokemon Bank who can help me get my Eevee caught on USUM to my ORAS game (as I want to start over ORAS with Eevee as my partner)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
You can't send Pokemon backwards through generations, only forwards. USUM is a Gen 7 game, and ORAS is a Gen 6 game. So unfortunately, it's not possible for your Eevee on USUM to be transferred to your copy of ORAS.

Boghy12

PoKe Wall
Years
You can't send Pokemon backwards through generations, only forwards. USUM is a Gen 7 game, and ORAS is a Gen 6 game. So unfortunately, it's not possible for your Eevee on USUM to be transferred to your copy of ORAS.
oh, damn. Thanks, then I suppose I should make a post trading my shiny eevee on gen7 for a shiny eevee on gen6..

Back