• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sealed Product Protection

Years
  • Hello All!

I just made an account here to try and reach out to some of the collectors in the community.

Currently I am looking for links to where I can check out different protectors for sealed product.

As a start I am collecting sealed blisters and want to get them all into some sort of clear sleeves. This will protect them from scuffs and dings but still allow them to be picked up and viewed. Kind of like the same notion as a vinyl record slip cover. My hope is that they fit snugly, are acid free and have a self-adhesive flap.

The two that i am the most interested in right now are slip covers for single-pack blisters with one promo/coin, as well as the 3-pack blisters with one promo/coin. However I have some other variations as well. Perhaps I'll have to go the route of making my own? If so, not sure what I should buy for this. I also collect a lot of retro games with my brother, so a diy approach could be nice, although at the expense of time.

Cheers!

Years
  • Hello All!

I just made an account here to try and reach out to some of the collectors in the community.

Currently I am looking for links to where I can check out different protectors for sealed product.

As a start I am collecting sealed blisters and want to get them all into some sort of clear sleeves. This will protect them from scuffs and dings but still allow them to be picked up and viewed. Kind of like the same notion as a vinyl record slip cover. My hope is that they fit snugly, are acid free and have a self-adhesive flap.

The two that i am the most interested in right now are slip covers for single-pack blisters with one promo/coin, as well as the 3-pack blisters with one promo/coin. However I have some other variations as well. Perhaps I'll have to go the route of making my own? If so, not sure what I should buy for this. I also collect a lot of retro games with my brother, so a diy approach could be nice, although at the expense of time.

Cheers!

For protecting product like that, I have not heard or seen a single option available. Granted, I've not looked too deeply (just did a quick google search for "Blister Pack Protectors" and only found stuff for diecast cars) as sealed product isn't something I personally collect. Best of luck!

Back