• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I'm new here!

Mr_Persona

Pokèmon Moon is the best!🎀
Years
    • She/her
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    I just joined and l been a fan of Pokèmon for 7 years. I have played older pokemon games, but l never counted myself a fan until l enjoyed Pokèmon more when l played Y. I'm still surprised how old Pokèmon Y is! My first Pokèmon game was Pokèmon Black. Then l played more after that one. And when the 3ds had the very old Pokèmon games released on there, l played all those too. My favorite Pokèmon game is Moon! I really enjoyed that game!

Years
  • It truly is weird to think that Gen 6 came about literally 7 years ago. I still remember the Pokecommunity layout freshly changed to it when I first came on here hehe.

Anyhow, enough about my oldness, welcome to the forums Mr Persona! Anyone who enjoys playing Pokemon games, no matter how much of a normie they think they are, is a Pokemon fan in my book. So you're all good!

Stick around and take a look at forums that interest you, you might just find your favorite sub forum soon. You'll find me messing around in Off-Topic every now and then hehe. Have a good one!

Mr_Persona

Pokèmon Moon is the best!🎀
    Years
    • She/her
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    Yes it is weird! And thank you for your welcoming! And usually off topic forums are my favorite place to go when l'm part of any forum xD

Back