• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tau [slow mode during school time]

Which starter will you set out for adventure with?

• Hoppar: the grass-type Dino pokemon

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Snuggola: the fire-type Cuddle pokemon

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Kaputamus: the water-type Hippo pokemon

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Are you really the one?

Title.png

SUP.png

Introducing a new Pokémon family!
010_013_Family.png

You'd like to help out? Right now we can use a hand for:
- Tiling
- Spriting
- Coding

Team.png

Spoiler:

Background.png

Spoiler:

Features.png

Spoiler:

Progress.png

Spoiler:

Characters.png

Presentation_Alvin.png

Presentation_Eric.png

POKEMON.png

001_Hoppar.png

004_Snuggola.png

007_Kaputamus.png

010_Shuggot.png
011_Honnipot.png
012_Lollifly.png

Places.png

Note: Tiles temporary
001_Majorelle.png

Artwork.png

Spoiler:

Credits.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
This looks interesting and I like the new Fakemon. Their designs look high-quality! And the idea of being able to travel to the past is pretty fantastic. Will this hack also have all 721 Pokemon?

Years
This looks interesting and I like the new Fakemon. Their designs look high-quality! And the idea of being able to travel to the past is pretty fantastic. Will this hack also have all 721 Pokemon?

Thanks for the comments :D ! Yes as of now, I intend to have all 721 other pokemon fit in there :P

Years
This looks pretty cool, one of the best and most creative ideas for a fan game I've seen. I'd like to help out if possible. I could help with pokemon/trainer designs right now, however I will be learning java in the fall so I could help with coding and such then. I really like Alvin's art and character design btw.

Years
I think I can help out on this!

This looks pretty cool, one of the best and most creative ideas for a fan game I've seen. I'd like to help out if possible. I could help with pokemon/trainer designs right now, however I will be learning java in the fall so I could help with coding and such then. I really like Alvin's art and character design btw.

Thanks for your enthusiasm guys! I'm sure you can be a great help. I'm PMing you right now :)

Years
That fire starter is like the most precious thing and I immediately want a plush of it. Unsure if I can help, regardless of my desire to do so. Maybe I can help with balancing the Fakemon compared to the originals if you need a guy for that? That's as much as I can do without my sorry looking art and sprites tainting your project here

Years
That fire starter is like the most precious thing and I immediately want a plush of it. Unsure if I can help, regardless of my desire to do so. Maybe I can help with balancing the Fakemon compared to the originals if you need a guy for that? That's as much as I can do without my sorry looking art and sprites tainting your project here
Hello! I'd be interested in helping you design Pokemon (and possibly trainers, but I'm new to that) for this. I can also do a little bit of spriting, but I'm not very advanced in that category.

Ill be glad to discuss with you guys :) PMing you now

Berserkers

Kaboom.
Years
Hiya! I've never done something like this before, but it looks awesome and unique! I'd be more than happy to help out with the region/character/story design, I think it would be a great experience.

Years
Hey this seems like a really cool project and i would love to help out with creating pokemon, characters, stories, the plot and balance/testing. Also just as a side note i love the artwork especially hoppar he is already my favority starter.

RetroBacon

~ <3
Years
I really love the premise of this game!
I can help you with mapping, sound engineering (e.g. creating original cries for the Pokemon), testing, and of course, ideas.
I have some experience musically as well, though I do not think I will be of much assistance in that area.

Kamushi

God, I love Denmark! <3
Years
Hello there! Lately I was thinking about making a pokemon hack or an RMXP game :D
While looking at the art threads I found your topic and the signature caught my eye. Once upon a time I was working on my own hack, yet due to the fact that I was immature (14 or so) and lazy, it never got finished >.<
I mostly am an artist (both, digital/traditional art and pixel art), however I can do some mapping aswell.
I also have tones of my own fakemon which could be used in the hack. Would be sad to lose them <3
If you'd like to take a look at these, here are links to threads with my artworks and few of my fakes. One thing to point out - for now I can't do digital artworks, because I kinda broke my tablet pen. Gotta buy a new one, short on money lately tho.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4791935#post4791935
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207315

Hope to hear from you asap :D

Years
Really quick update to present you with the team we have so far! Note that it's not complete yet, we're still looking for a mapper and an audio artist.

Team:
- Wizardman11
- Berserkers
- NikNaks
- ColdSummer

Updates to be expected next:
- Glimpse at region layout
- New character artwork
- Game logo and title artwork

Hope you guys keep an eye on us!

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
I can build the maps but I don't have the best experience in creating tiles. I could learn it though! However I am very good at using what i am given to build the maps.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 11, 2015
Hello, I would like to be a part of this project and i can be a part of mapping and spriting. I m not an expert in them but may be i can do some :). Hope to see ya soon. :)

TheWanap

Developing: Pokemon: Cursed Time
Years
heey, the starting post looks quite good, please let me help with mapping senpai. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back