• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] I have FOUR Groudon/Kyogre codes for Gen 7 but......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yup, for some dumb reason, I have four Groudon/ Kyogre codes from Gamestop. However, I only have a gen 6 game. So here are the rules.

-Want a code? Suggest me a Poke you can trade in gen 6 (I have X btw). If I approve, we will trade in gen 6, and you will be PMed a code.
    -I am extremely picky. Don't be surprised if I say no
    -Must be over level 20 and legit

My friend code is 2020 0457 5861 so let's go!

Oh if there's an easier way to do this, please help me mods, I haven't traded pokes in a while so please bare with me. Sorry. I want this to be easy, but I want rare strong pokes for X. Thank you. Have a good day.

EDIT: Okay, i've waited slightly over an hour and still no response. I'm just going to clarify a few things. Yes the Groudon/Kyogre codes are Gamestop events from August 2018. When I say I want a "rare and strong" Poke, it does NOT have to be legendary or mythical or shiny. I just want a Poke that tickles my fancy ya know. Something I can work with as I only have 2 badges in X. I don't care about EVs or IVS or natures because I can't figure them out to save my life. My brain is dumb. YAY! Okay I hope I made things....better.

EDIT 2: I'm going to bed soon. I'll check this in the morning. Just so you people know, I live in the EST time. So right now, it's 8:16pm here.

EDIT 3: Ugh woke up late. It's 11:22am here. Still no responses. Well special thanks to that mod for making my title clearer. I won't update again until I get responses. Thank you, and have a nice Sunday.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Blastoise: Skull Bash, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Hydro Cannon
    Metagross: Gigs Impact, Meteor Mash, Psychic, Earthquake

Years
  • Hey guys. I know it's been a while since I started this topic, but I think i'm going to keep the codes. No offence but I might buy me a copy of Pokemon Moon after much consideration, and I know how to get a FREE copy of Pokemon Ultra Sun via...stuff. As for the other two codes, i might give them to my boyfriend. Sorry. Mods can close this board.

PS: MorningStar04, your Blastoise and Metagross are lit. Much luck to them in their future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back