• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    Prologue

Welcome. This is the portal that leads you into the world of Pokemon! But before I can let you through I need to ask you a few questions. Answer them sincerely. Okay?...Let the interview begin!

It's the summer holidays! Where would you like to go?

The beach!
    Spas.
    Anywhere.

Do you tend to laugh a lot?

Yes.
    No.

3.Do you like to fight?

Yes.
    No.

4. When the going gets tough, do you get going?

Yes.
    No.

Your friend fails to show up for a meeting at the promised time. What do you do?

Become irritated.
    Wait patiently.
    Get angry and bail.

Do others tell you to watch what you're saying.

Yes.
    No.

The road forks to the right and left. You are told there is a treasure on the right side. What do you do?

Instantly go right.
    It's a trap! Go left.
    Choose either side.

Do you like pranks?

Yes.
    No.

Are you a boy or girl?

Boy.
    Girl.

You appear to be... The sassy type. You tend to be somewhat cynical. Despite that, there is something appealing and lovable about you. But do you occasionally say something arrogant that angers others? Do you make that mistake? Or have people called you conceited, wain, or selfish? Have people said that about you?Huh? You're telling me you get lost? Why, you... Come here and say that!... Gasp!... I'm sorry. I let my feelings run away. I truly regret this, really. Anyway, your cool and aloof attitude is what defines you. It makes you exasperating and appealing at the same time. A sassy person like you should be...

The Pokemon Torchic!

This is the final step. Who would you like as a partner? Choose the Pokemon you want as your partner from this group.

Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Pikachu
    Chikorita
    Totodile
    Treecko
    Mudkip

What is your partner's name?

Totodile

Is the name Totodile okay?

Yes.
    No.

Okay we're all set! Let's get you into the world of Pokemon! Go for it!

Chapter 1

"Where am I? Am I dreaming this? I feel a pleasant breeze...I hear a voice from somewhere... I wonder who it is?"

"..............Hey. Hey, wake up. Wake up already. Oh good! You finally came to" a voice said.

"Wh-where is this...?" you think.

"You where passed out here. I'm glad you woke up! I'm Totodile. Glad to meet you!...So, who might you be? I don't think I've seen your face around here. Hah? You say you're a human? But any which way I look at you, you're a normal Torchic." Totodile said.

"It...It's true... I have turned into a Torchic!...But why? I don't remember anything..." you think.

"You're...Some kind of weird...So, what's your name? What do you call yourself?" Totodile asked.

"My name...? That's right, my name is...Jessica." you think.

"Uh-huh...Jessica...That's... A funny name!" Totodile said laughing.

You look embarrassed then here a cry for help.

"Somebody! Please help me!"

"Hah? I hear shouting over there..." Totodile said. "What's the matter?" he asked once a Butterfree came flying over to them.

"It's horrible! My Caterpie fell into a cavern my poor baby!" Butterfree cried.

"What?!" Totodile asked.

"A huge fissure opened in the ground, and my Caterpie fell in! He's too young to crawl out by himself! When I went to get my baby, Pokemon suddenly attacked me" Butterfree explained.

"Huh? You where attacked? By other Pokemon?" Totodile asked his eyes widened.

"They must be enraged by the fissure...and out of control! That's what I think. I'm not strong enough to fend off those wild Pokemon What will become of my baby? Oh! What am I to do! Oh dear, oh dear..." Butterfree sobbed.

"We can't just do nothing! Let's go help this kid!" Totodile said to Jessica.

So they both walked into Tiny Woods and searched for the Butterfree's child.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    That's too short to be a chapter, and the interview thing is unnecessary. It is chosen on personality, yes, but the reader should be able to pick out the main character's personality on their own.

And it seems like you copied word for word out of the actual game.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • Sorry to say that, but you´ve just copied the text from the game "Pokemon - Mytery Dungeon" into this "fanfic". You should think about an own story. Just read the rules how to write a fanfic and try it again! I write fanfictions too and i am not the best writer, but it´s my own story so far.

If you wanna get some ideas how to write a fanfic, look at some other fanfiction. Sure you can look at mine too.
    Rock of Sorrow

Last edited:

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    It's okay I was just being bored so I coppied word for word...I'll try to remember not to do the same thing next time I make a fanfic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back