• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Biggest Lie

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    Christopher Columbus and the idea that people thought he'd sail off of the actual edge of the world. The real objection was that he'd run out of food and water before he reached the other side of India.

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I also believe Columbus being the founder of America is a huge misconception. He got nowhere near what is now America. The closest he got to America is the Dominican Republic and surrounding islands.

Also, if I remember correctly. His death to this day is still unknown but there's lots of rumors.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Personally I think the biggest lie told throughout history is that the people writing holy texts somehow were in contact with a higher power or knew what such a being would want or think.

Back