• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to obtain a level 1 Manectric

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2018
    I have seen 2 level 100 Solgaleo up for trade on the GTS seeking a level 1-10 Manectric and I have no idea if this is just an impossible task or if you can actually obtain one. I have a feeling that it is impossible, but could I get a definitive answer from someone?? Thanks.

Years
  • Ah yes, the infamous requests for impossible evolved Pokemon at a level lower than they would evolve at. Sadly Manectric is one of them.

People seem to do this because they like to show off like idiots. That's why I sometimes see them say, requesting a certain gender on a genderless Pokemon like Ditto.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • Yeah, I get the feeling people do that to show off their shiny OP Pokémon without risk of losing them. I'd love to be able to obtain a version of whatever they're asking for that could get around the detection system just so I could trade it and know that someone, somewhere has just had a heart attack when they discover that their level 100 shiny perfect EV/IV/Nature legendary Pokémon has been traded for a crappy level 1 Manectric.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Im wondering this too, I wouldnt just write it off, cause when you look it up on the GTS there are like 10 of them on there right now. Some level 1, a few 5, and a few 10. Most are japanese, a few european names. They all want the Lvl 30 legendary dogs. There may be something to this... I collect low level legal pokemon. Like salamence lvl9, dragonite lvl 10, sharpedo lvl 10, whiscash lvl 10, etc, and low level legendaries. If these are legit I want one!

edit: I just got one off the GTS. It says it is from the sinnoh region. Was there some way to get a level 5 manectric in DPP that ive never heard of?

Last edited:
    Years
  • edit: I just got one off the GTS. It says it is from the sinnoh region. Was there some way to get a level 5 manectric in DPP that ive never heard of?

I'm pretty sure you can't get a Lv5 Manectric under any means. In D/P/Pt, Electrike was a swarm-based encounter at Valley Windworks, but again only evolves at Lv26.

DmitritheDitto

Ditto Fanclub
    Years
  • Yeah, I get the feeling people do that to show off their shiny OP Pokémon without risk of losing them. I'd love to be able to obtain a version of whatever they're asking for that could get around the detection system just so I could trade it and know that someone, somewhere has just had a heart attack when they discover that their level 100 shiny perfect EV/IV/Nature legendary Pokémon has been traded for a crappy level 1 Manectric.

I am trying to do that I've gotten a box and a 1/2 Of legends and shinies our of it.

Last edited:
    Back