• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spiky Eared and Pikachu Colored Pichu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Hello everyone. Sorry if I'm not following typical protocol or should be posting this somewhere else, I made an account just to ask this question. I was watching a video about the Spiky Eared Pichu from HGSS being one of the rarest event pokemon and I was wondering if there was still any value in it. I have one from the event that's completely legitimate. It's very cool with the different sprite and everything. I was as deep into the games as someone could be, but pretty much stopped after Black 2 and White 2. I've recently picked them up again and have been playing Sun, but I've noticed so much has changed since those times regarding the way you can trade, using pokemon bank, making sure the pokemon aren't hacks, etc. This is a big reason why I wanted to consult a forum was because I really don't know how to get started if anyone actually did want this Pichu. So if anyone could tell me any info about this event Pokemon in regards to current value/rarity I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Years
  • Kevin is absolutely correct. Spiky-Eared Pichu cannot be traded or transferred out of HG/SS, making it truly exclusive to that game since the coding for it doesn't exist in any other game. Same goes for the Cosplay Pikachu in OR/AS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back