• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
Years
  • glad to hear you guys are up and running again

Section : Breeding
    Pokemon : Nidoran Male
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Pokeball : any
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Hustle
    Item : Life Orb if possible

Pokemon : Nidoran Female
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Pokeball : any
    Egg Move : Charm
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Hustle
    Item : Life Orb if possible

if there's a problem holla, ty in advance (:

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    I've got a quick question for you. Sorry, I'm a totally noob but how does the shop operate? There's some Pokemon in there that I'm interested in. Thanks

IGN: Speedy

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    i just got a couple of event arceus codes if you want to trade for one of those too man. thank you very much

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I've got a quick question for you. Sorry, I'm a totally noob but how does the shop operate? There's some Pokemon in there that I'm interested in. Thanks

Hello!

I will try to explain simply, as of right now we have the "Breeding Section" where you can request us to breed a pokemon for you, you can request up to 2 pokemons to breed per week, read the rules about it as there is a few restrictions.

The other section is the "Shop" itself, where we have shinies and events pokemons, in this section you offer us something (another shiny, an event, or even a female with HA that we can use to breed and that we don't already own), there is a form to fill to hack-proof the pokemon you offer us, we ask that you fill that if you want to offer us anything.

I hope this answers your question, if you have any doubts feel free to ask :)

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    i just got a couple of event arceus codes if you want to trade for one of those too man. thank you very much

I'm afraid we might not be able to use them as our DS's are European, and those codes are region locked.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I'm afraid we might not be able to use them as our DS's are European, and those codes are region locked.

Ah ok thank you very much. Do you have an estimate of when my order will be ready if not it's fine and do u guys need a surfing pikachu from event?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Ah ok thank you very much. Do you have an estimate of when my order will be ready if not it's fine and do u guys need a surfing pikachu from event?

Depends on RNC really, hopefully tomorrow or the day after as the latest. I think we have one but I will let Cakesu check and decide on that. She should reply tomorrow.

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Depends on RNC really, hopefully tomorrow or the day after as the latest. I think we have one but I will let Cakesu check and decide on that. She should reply tomorrow.

Have a nice day!

ok thank you very much!!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    FC: 3711-8069-8984

Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Phantump
    IVs : (i.e 31/31/31/x/31/31)
    TMs/HMs : Substitute
    Pokeball : Premier Ball
    Nature : Impish
    Ability : Harvest
    Item (Battle Maison only) : Life Orb
    Pokerus: N

Section : Breeding
    Pokemon : Foongus
    IVs : (i.e 31/x/31/31/31/31)
    TMs/HMs : Double Team
    Pokeball : Premier Ball
    Nature : Relaxed
    Ability : Regenerator
    Item (Battle Maison only): Assault Vest
    Pokerus: N

Let me know if I need to be more specific or if there is a problem! You da real MVP! Thanks again! : )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey my name is MJ and I'm wondering if you have a shiny cyndaquil in stock, natures, ivs, don't matter at all. My DS and all games got stolen at an airport 3 months ago. (Including my older pokemon games :( ). So I am trying to start my collection back up in ORAS and am looking for my favorite pokemon in shiny form. All I have really worth right now is my shiny Sharpedo, or some regular legendaries. I would appreciate this very much for I tried Musuda training 1200 times and no luck. I hear this shop does good work and am hoping to get this pokemon.

Thanks, Pizzaboy1956 (MJ)
    FC: 3712-1603-5873

Hello Pizzaboy1956 ! Your Cyndaquill is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hey, sorry but I think things got a bit confusing, which pokemons exactly you want? I know you asked for shiny honedge , but was there anything else?

the shiny genesect but i might be getting it rn from somebody. ill let u know

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    the shiny genesect but i might be getting it rn from somebody. ill let u know

Ah okay, your shiny honedge is ready now, I can trade now if you want, if not just send me a VM/PM with timezone and usual availability so we can set up a trade time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Ah okay, your shiny honedge is ready now, I can trade now if you want, if not just send me a VM/PM with timezone and usual availability so we can set up a trade time.

i can trade now as well. you guys wanted the shiny bosly right? lemme hack check it

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Can you tell me his moves, pokeball he is in, Ability, and where it's was met ?

in a pokeball, moves are double dge low kick rock throw and rock tomb. ability is sturdy nature is lax and was met from unova region. sorry if its hacked i booted up pokemon y after not playing for more than a year

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    in a pokeball, moves are double dge low kick rock throw and rock tomb. ability is sturdy nature is lax and was met from unova region. sorry if its hacked i booted up pokemon y after not playing for more than a year

Seems legit to me, could you please give me your FC and IGN so that I can add you? Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back