• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exicmars School of Mages(PG-13 possibly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ooc: Close enough.

Hearing this from the boy now floating about ten feet up Josh stood up.
    " You wanna start something you little maggot?! Come on down here and start something! " Stephen yelled. He ran forward and trid to grab onto the boy's leg when he jumped up. Unsurprisingly he did not even come close.
    Oh yeah... only 4'10"... Stephen thought as he glared up at the boy.
    " Yeah you big dummy-head!! I'm am not a moron!! " Josh was yelling as he ran up. (Remember Josh is nine... nine year olds may know a lot of 'words' but I'm trying to keep it normal. Sort of. )
    " Youc could die for all I care! Be glad you're not in my house! Nyaa! " Josh yelled as he stuck his tounge out. Suddenly Josh was struggling.
    " Must stay not hyper... " he muttered. " Must stay not hyper. Must stay... not... HYPER!!! " He suddenly yelled. Then he was everywhere at once. Poking people, ( A true poking-ing clone whatever of me. *tear of joy* ) running into to people, yelling, starting to foam at the mouth, raiding peoples' pockets for candy, and most of all yelling, " SUUUGAAAR RUSH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! TRY AND STOP ME NOW!!! CAAANNNDDYYYY!!! I NEED A... PEPSIIIII!!! AHAHAHAHAAA!! "
    " He's lost it... " Stephen muttered.
    "AHAHAHAHAAA!!! AH-- " The crazed, hyper nine year-old stopped as he ran into the brick wall. Stephen waltzed over to check on his brother. As soon as he was by Josh Stephen kneeled down.
    " He's out. Miracle he didn't run into anyone. I'm lucky today! One hit with a rock to his head, then he gets called a moron, and then he runs into a wall! What great luck! " Stephen said loudly as soon as he stood up.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I heard some people yelling about candy and pepsi, so I decided to take a look. There was a kid on the ground, and another was staring at him. I walked over to them. "Uh...what are you doing?" I asked.

Years
  • " Checking on my nine year-old brother. He uhh, gets a bit hyper sometimes. Now he's unconcious. " Stephen said cheerfully. He noticed the boy was still staring at him.
    " What? I'm not exactally crazy about my brother! " Stephen said suddenly subconcious. Now he ran back over to the boy floating in the air.
    " COME DOWN HERE, YOU LITTLE PUNK!! LET ME KNOCK YOU AROUND SO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS!! YOU SEEM LIKE YOU GET YOUR WAY A LOT!!! " Stephen roared up at the boy. Then he noticed a crowd had gathered around Josh along with a few teachers.
    " How do we wake him up...? " One girl asked.
    " Got a Pepsi? " Stephen asked the girl when he got over there. The girl nodded. " Here let me have it, " Stephen continued. The girl nodded and pulled it out of her bag. Taking it Stephen walked over so he was right abov Josh's face. The idiot's mouth was open with his tongue hanging out. " Perfect... " Stephen muttered as he opened the Pepsi can. Carefully he tipped the whole can over so all of the pop inside flew out and splattered Josh in the face. A good lot went into his mouth too. You could see Josh was stirring.
    " ... Mmmmm.... pe... pe... PEPSI!!! " Josh immedietly jumped up. Stephen chose to go away at that moment and ran back to the boy he was critisizing.
    " C'MON PUNK! YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME?! "

ooc: Can we end the speech yet? It's getting a bit boring.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Cracking his neck Keo lowered himself to the ground. "Do you thonestly think you can take me? I mean look how short you are!" Keo said laughing. "I will make you a deal. If you can beat me in a race I will agree to your fight. Just ome more reason to stop the maddness in here. I am sick of stuck up punks like you and your brother who lose it by being called a moron. You can call me anything in the book and Iwon't get all angry. I'll just knock you out with a swing of my wing. I mean it's not like I havn't done it before." Keo said wit ha grin watching a kid in the corner with a gash in his face because of Keo.

Years
  • ooc: Scary... O.o

"Fine! I'll race you! Don't think it's going to be as easy as you think! And, yeah, you're right, Josh is a moron. " Stephen said walking up to the boy. He was a lot shorter than this too-good-for-people idiot. Yet Stephen wondered why he had wings... and could float. As you see Stephen isn't the brightest kid ever.
    " Don't think you can beat me just because I'm short! I'm on our Football Team, Basketball Team, and our Hockey Team! I'm the Wide Reciever (Football..) , Point Gaurd (Basketball... ) , and Star Defense! ( Hockey because I don't know terms... ) I run laps every Starday! You won't beat me! " Stephen yelled. He was getting a bit angry now. He took off his shoes for some odd reason.
    Heh.. He's goin' down!

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "I am shaking now. Just ask Tai how fast I am. You might play human sports but imagine being all time champ at the Mobot Races 6 years in a row. Oh rules, you can do anything to win. But if anyone interferes with the race the other person automatically wins. First one around the castle wins. got it?"

Years
  • " So I can do anything to stop you? But if someone on my side interferes you win? " Stephen asked. He wasn't sure on this but he knew he could win.
    " One lap around the castle? How long is that? 2 miles? 3? 4? " Stephen asked, ablze with a new fiery passion to win.

ooc: Yeah I have absolutelly no way to figure this out. I'll try to think of something.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • "Josh you have to ignore Stephan let me take care of him" i said to josh making sure he was ok. "Go on keo i hope you win that'll show who is the best out of you two." I called and stephen walked over.
    "Ummm Uh-Oh JOSH RUN!!!!!!!" i screamed. Me and josh ran through the hall to get away from stephen but he was right there next to us

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "Well lets get this over with! I would like to hear some peace and quiet for once, and if beating you in a race will get me that I will gladly do it!"

Years
  • " How many freakin' miles is it?! C'mon! Tell me! " Stephen roared. He stormed up to the kid and punched him. He was really mad now because this boy wouldn't tell him what he wanted to know.

ooc: Read my PM and we might reach a good answer.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OCC: read it and got it!

IC: "HAHAHAHAHA! Was that sopposed to hurt? It is 3 miles got it? Now on my say! Ready, set, go!" I siad as I took off from the ground speeding toward the corner of the castle.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I watched the boys yell for a moment, then I shook my head, and looked for the Shadow Dromitory. Thisll be a long year... I thought. At least I know ONE person...

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Zooming past people standing around the castle I ran by the hall window. "CRAP! The ceromony has begun! We have to get in quick!"

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • "Josh i think we are safe now that stephans racing but i'm not to sure so lets carry on moving" i said to josh in a calmer voice than i was using when we were running.
    We were running and then i ran straight into another bully of the school.
    " OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" i shouted and ran back the way we came

OOC: KT who do you know on this RP?

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OCC: That would be me. We talked about it on PMs so he know me.

IC: Think of a way to get into the castle with out getting caught would be tough. I could fly up into the mail room and hover my way into my seat, which happens to be next to the head table. Crap this sucks. Oh well I will try it my way. I though hovering feet from the ground.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • occ: yup!

ic: Wouldnt it be helpful if they gave us some maps to the dorms!? I thought furiously. Well, I guess I better head back to Keo and those other people... Hope theyre still there...

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Flying upward toward the roof top of the castle Keo heard a cluster of wings heading his way. "Owls." He muttered. Flying faster up tot he top of the castle.
    When he arrived at the window he was going to climb into there was the caretaker. He seen him before but not upc;ose. "Well there goes my entry. He lloked down ot see that Stephen was still running. Might as well warn him. He thought to himself as he flew to the ground.

Years
  • Stephen was still running as the other boy flew up wards for some reason.
    " Ha! Gonna chicken out and use your wings?! Loser!! " Stephen yelled up to him. Then he noticed the kid was coming back down and started yelling again. " Gonna give up huh?! I knew you coul-- " He broke off as he ran straight into something. Now he was laying on the ground saying, " Owww... " Then he looked up at what he had bumped into.
    " CRAP!! " He yelped. He had bumped into the lady that had been talking.
    " Well, well. You know what you're going to get? Detention. Lots and lots, of detention. " She said crisply. Stephen went for the delinquit act then and stared up at the sky. He noticed that the boy with the wings was flying away.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I continued down the hallway, back toward Keo, and saw one of the kids, looking up at the celing. I looked too, and saw a thing with wings. thats a little wired... I thought, then I looked back, and noticed Speech Lady looking at the kid. Uh-Oh...

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Seeing that the kid got caught I hovered for a little bit and head toward the hall. How can I get in with out being caught? He thought to himself as he flew off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back