• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exicmars School of Mages(PG-13 possibly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • Plot​

(its horrifyingly simular to Hogwarts)At Exicmars School of Mages, all new people who come to the school have no idea of their destiny. As you assemble in the main hall, you still have no idea of whats going on.

"Welcome to Exicmars School of Mages!" A woman says suddenly. You look up from a piece of paper explaining what was going on. "Where you will learn the ways of magic, and how to prevent it." She continued. "All of you here, are Mages, and you have been accepted into Exicmars!"

You raise your eyebrow, and listen with your jaw open. "Core classes you will take will be distributed by your houses." She continued still. "The houses are Flare, Drech, Growth, and Shadow."​

Main Plot​

You are a student at Exicmars, and you need to get throught the year without getting expelled, failing, or getting killed.​

House Descriptions:

pick the house that matches your character(limit :3 per house)

Flare: courage, and determination
    Drench: smart, and swift thinking
    Growth: Can get hyper, but keeps it under control
    Shadow: Any other way your character would act.

Form:

Name:
    house:
    apperance:
    overall personality: (there could be more to it!)

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • This looks awesome, so I'm up for it.

Full Name: Cronos Eagleon Phoeniken
    Nickname: Eagle/Frost
    House: Shadow
    Appearance: https://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/40720/Eagle.jpg
    Personality: He is basically kind and polite to everyone around him. Those who know him can trust him with absolutely anything. Those who don't know him can usually learn to like him quickly. Yet, there is something mysterious about him that no one can place, as if a difference from him to others. The depth and scope of his conversations, as well as the way he always seems to be, suggest that he could be from a higher plane of existance. In a dangerous situation, he tends to be protective of those around him.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • ok, ill post mine now XD

name: Tai
    house: Shadow
    apperance:
    her pants are black and baggy.
    personality: A mix of quiet/serious/hyper.(like me!!!) She could switch from this to this anytime.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • This sounds awsome....
    Name:Keo Makaora
    house:Shadow
    apperance:

overall personality:He is very cocky and wont back down from anyone. He has one friend in the entire school who's name was Tai. He has liked Tai for a long while but never had teh courage to tell her.

Last edited:

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • OOC: Awesome picture Randall. BY the way, when will we start this RP? I'm really excited to start, because this sounds so awesome. I've wanted to be in one of these, but I had no idea how to make one. Anyway, where I put my age, just go with around 14.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • occ: ok, i guess we can start.

I stared at the person making this wierd speeck on everyone in this room was a mage, and assumed that this was a dream, so I looked at the tiles on the floor. "Keep in mind that you may die---" Continued the person. I immediatly looked up. Die?... Maybe this is another dream about that evil clown? Uh... It I think was his name...

Years
  • Looks pretty cool! I'll join if I can!

Name: Josh Kerr
    House: Growth ( Okay actually sometimes he can't control it. )
    Apperance: Josh has silver hair that spikes up.( Sorta like Daisuke Niwa's from DNAngel ) It spikes off to the side and there are about seven spikes. His eyes are light blue and his skin is pretty light. He is always wearing a white school uniform shirt with all of the buttons... unbuttoned. And black pants with a red stripe down the left side. And he wears traditional Japanese wooden sandals.
    Overall personality: Josh is hyper a lot and sometimes he can control it and sometimes he can't. Then he goes into a mad sugar rush and wrecks a bunch of stuff. He is very nice. He only gets mad when you hurt a friend. His hair seems to spike up even more and he becomes really tough all of a sudden. He isn't too smart but he rocks at strategy games.

If he's too young tell me.

Name: Stephen Kerr
    House: Flare
    Appearance:
    If you can't see it he's the brown haired character from the anime Candidate For Goddess.
    Overall Personality: Stephen is Josh's brother if you haven't firgured that out yet. He's totally different. Stephen likes sports more and he sucks at strategy games. He always wears his shoes that he altered himself. They're really rollerblades though. He is kind too but not as kind as Josh. He gets mad really easy. Josh and Stephen like to keep there distances.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just so everyone knows I added a new character to my above post. The first time I posted it was a safety save because my internet is really shaky.

Years
  • ooc: I take it Stephen is cleared?

IC: Josh stared up at the erson as they went on and on about dying, failing, expelling, and umm making it through... Likewise Stephen-who was a crowd away-was looking up at this strange person with puzzlement. Josh looked around to see if he knew anyone other than Stephen and found with dissapointment there was no one. Pulling cards out of his pocket, Josh began to shuffle the deck. His nerves were high, being suddenly sent to this school where he could die.
    I can't die! Josh thought suddenly. I still have to get a girlfriend!
    Stephen was thinking something totally different.
    School sucks... He was very bored. He pulled a bundle of rubber-bands from his pocket and started sshooting at this one girl. She turned around and glaredat Stephen as soon as the first one hit. Josh sucks... He was thinking again.

Years
  • ooc: I take it Stephen is cleared?

IC: Josh stared up at the erson as they went on and on about dying, failing, expelling, and umm making it through... Likewise Stephen-who was a crowd away-was looking up at this strange person with puzzlement. Josh looked around to see if he knew anyone other than Stephen and found with dissapointment there was no one. Pulling cards out of his pocket, Josh began to shuffle the deck. His nerves were high, being suddenly sent to this school where he could die.
    I can't die! Josh thought suddenly. I still have to get a girlfriend!
    Stephen was thinking something totally different.
    School sucks... He was very bored. He pulled a bundle of rubber-bands from his pocket and started sshooting at this one girl. She turned around and glaredat Stephen as soon as the first one hit. Josh sucks... He was thinking again.

Years
  • ooc: Hey Squall look at my post. Asteriks don't tell you what people are doing and lower case letters.

IC: Josh looked up from the deck of cards to whoever was calling his name.
    " Sun! " He hissed. " Quieter! Or they'll hear us. Good to see someone here that knows me. " Josh hissed and inched closer to Sun Xeng.
    Stephen stopped harassing the girl long enough to quickly look over at Josh. Getting a malicious smile on his face he started to shoot rubberbands at Josh. The first one hit and Josh swung his head around. The second one hit and had the same effect. Getting bored Stephen pulled out a rock of good size. About as big as his hand. Looking up at the strange lady talking he figured it was safe. Swiftly he threw the rock with all his might towards Josh. Score! It Josh in the square of his head and Josh careened forward. People were looking at Josh wierdly now for his head was bleeding.
    Swinging his head around Josh foound Stephen staring at him with the most evil smile on his face.
    Die Stephen... Josh thought.
    Smirking Stephen thought, That idiot doesn't have the guts to tell on me.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OCC: Squall the shadow house is already full.

IC: How dumb are these people? They think it is all fun and games. We will see how long they last. I have been waiting for this my whole life and now I will run this show. I will teach these fools to stop the sharades. Keo thought to himself, floating about 10 feet from the ground. "Why don't you morons knock it off! Little punks."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back