• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
  • I heard the announcement and decided to leave everyone. I made myself go invisible to everyone and started flying toward the nearest town, whether or not it was this 'Reckville' or not, anyplace was better than here, and if worst came to worst, I knew I could make my tail and ears turn invisible to lead a normal life again. Or as normal as it could be. I knew I'd have to start over, but anyplace was new to me. I flew off into the west, miles upon miles between me and my destination.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: whoa whoa whoa wait Tranitar18... Reckville still doesn't know about us... the police just went to the lab, that was reaaaaally far away from Reckville. In Reckville there are no tanks or any police unit or military unit... yet...

ic: I saw on the way to Reckville... a near town, I flew above it, and made sure no one saw me. But a nuts was flying a miltary jet near the lab. There was a long way to Reckville... so I flew faster than ever. In 45 minutes... I reached my hometown... now a city. It was peaceful... and I made sure, they didn't know about us. I was decided to not take the spotlight and point to ourselves. I landed in a dark alley and hid my wings. I walked to the police station and announced that the 'pok?morphs' were at the other side of the state. They believed me and they commanded any police and military unit to the other side of the giantic land.

I looked around and saw... mementos. I remember when I used to play with my friends there. I looked around and nobody appeared to remember me. I walked over to a coffe shop and sat there. A beutiful woman walked over at me and asked me "Good evening sir... would you like something to drink?". I looked at her and decided something. "a moka cappuccino with chocolate" I replied. The drink was on my table really fast, and the woman smiled at me.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OOC: I deleted the last two posts i did (which were about the military knowing about Poke-Morphs coing to Reckville).

IC: When Leon arived in Reckville, Leon used agility and hid in a dark alley.Since there was no way Leon could hide his tail without a cloak, and he didn't have a cloak, he had to hide in the alleys.Leon then climbed a fence to the other side of the alley.He then used agility to get to the next alley.

Leon then looked for a cloak.He found one fall from a person going into a department store.Leon used agility and grabbed the cloak and gone back into the dark alley.Leon then put the cloak on and wandered to find any info about his pokemon.

totomasta

umm i got nuthin
    Years
  • Yeroc used quick attack to dash towards the town called Reckvillle. When he arrived he moved his blades back into his arms and giving a grim face with an "Owwwww!"

"Now where is that guy," he said starting to walk around. "This place isn't very exciting....just a town."

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Leon seen a building similar to the lab he was in but it was smaller.Leon jumped to the top of the small building and used flamethrower.He gone in and found nothing important, he exited the building and continued looking for his pokemon.He used agility to get around town faster.But he didn't find his pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terjin held out his arms and flappedhis arms around.He was up in the air higly and glided slowy down to Reckville.He looked around and saw may others going in the same direction.He arrived in a small fountion in the the middle of the city after a while.He looked around and crept around slowy looking for anybody else.*

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I left the coffe shop... they tough I was new in town so they let me go without paying. I looked around and put my hands in my long coat's pockets. Reckville wasn't a town anymore... and I was proud of my hometown. I went to my house, adn they were selling it. I wondered how much I stayed there... traansforming into this. I went to a man infront of he house that was cleaning the front yard. "Good evening sir... um... are you the owner of this house?" I asked him.

"Yes indeed... why?" he replied. "You see... I'm Max Hunter... so this house kinda... its mine" I replied to him. "oh... then its yours" he said to me, then, a truck came and apparently, his family was there. "bye" he added and got in the truck. They left and I was alone in my old house. The man left the keys of the house on the door. I opened the door and walked in my old home. Grabbed the keys and locked the door.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Orva walked around town for a while examining the shops. She entered a resteraunt and got a quick bite to eat. The people seemed a bit warey because she was covering her face. "Thank you." She said in a kinder voice than she had used so far. She payed quickly and left. After wandering around for about half an hour she came to a motel. She was a bit worn out. It would take some time to get used to the way she was now and adjust to her new powers. She was still a little sore and some rest be good for her.

Night-Kun

Years
  • I silently landed in an alleyway and allowed myself to become visible again, but keeping my ears and tail invisible as to not attract attention. I wraped my tail around my waist so no one would hit it, and be curious. I grew bored and decided to go find me some new clothes. I walked into a department store and looked around until I saw a pair of jeans and a shirt that would fit me. I took them into the dressing room, put them on and removed the tags. I used my psychic abilities to take off the ink-filled tag that keeps people from stealing it and headed out for a walk around town.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terjin looked up.It was already starting to get dark,and the police might come to Reckville next.He started to walked around the city,seeing may people stare at him from afar.He had wrapped up his feet so they didnt look so supcious.He looked up and sighed.*

"I wonder if that guy just brought us here to trick us?Maybe his a liar and is on the police's side...hmhm...In anycase I've more important things to find out."

*Terjin looked back and tryed to decided wheter or not he should go back to lab and invetegate.*

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Some distance away from the lab in a forest, a pillar of ice suddenly burst from the ground. Opening itself, the ice allowed a Glalie Pokemorph to spring out. Gazing about him and sensing various presences, Rine realized that the escaped morphs all seemed to be moving in the same direction. Logic would tell escaped prisoners to move in different directions . . . so, these escapees must be heading toward a specific goal. He gripped his katana in his hand. I wonder what it is.

With a wave of his hand, Rine caused the tower of ice to vanish. I've nothing to lose by following those others, I suppose. Not hesitating, the Pokemorph began to dash through the forest after the others.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • It was night now, and I was going to know more about them. I decided to do that tomorrow. I took my home's key and walked out. I closed and locked the door and looked aorund. That was my home... and I wondered if I was going to live normally again. I went to a dark alley, and uncovered my hidden wings. They gave a blue aura. I jumped and started flying. I flew over Reckville to know better my hometown. I think people would see a blue dot flying through the sky.

Alana

Years
  • Orva left the motel when it got dark. She wandered the streets with her tail around her waste and her hands in her pockets. She took her hood down because most people were at home in bed by now. She left the town and looked around. "Where to?" She said quietly. There was no point in leaving Reckville just yet so she stayed near it. The wind blew gently as she gazed at the moon. After a while she sighed and pulled her hood back up adn headed back into town.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • His sapphire eyes glancing warily about, Rine entered the edge of Reckville. What is this place? Turning his gaze down toward himself, he gripped his katana tightly. Wherever it is, I don't think they're used to people like me showing up. The first thing I'll probably need is a more normal outfit--and one that can hide me better. The Glalie morph paused. Though he had earlier been distracted, he now noticed his left arm. Before he had been captured, he had an articificial limb of plastic and often-malfunctioning electronics. Now, it was pure ice. Slowly testing his hand, Rine expression became tainted with displeasure and distaste. I suppose it moves well enough, but . . . He stared silently toward the ground.

Lowering his hand, Rine turned his gaze away from the ice limb. Biting his lip with his pale fangs, the male ventured into the street before suddenly stopping as he noticed another being. It was an Umbreon morph.

Alana

Years
  • Orva turned. It was another morph. Ice, a Glalie. He didn't look familiar to her but she was sure he had been one of the morphs from the lab. Her eyes flashed but she did not consider another morph to be a threat. "Who are you?" She asked quietly. Her voice was no longer so harsh but it was dark and quiet. Well that was to be expected when she was part dark Pokemon now.

Night-Kun

Years
  • OOC: I'm feeling lazy right now so this is going to be in 3rd person...

IC: Brad started walking around town, searching for the guy he had briefly met. He wondered where he could have ran off to in this dump of a town. He used his psychic abilities to look through buildings in hopes of finding him. As he made his way toward the park, he finally gave up looking so close to the ground. He made his tail and ears reappear and took off, flying just barely high enough to clear the buildings. Sure his pink aura had returned, but he didn't care, he wanted the sicko's who did this to him to find him, so he could return the favor.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Lowering his sheathed katana to his side, Rine said, "My name--" He paused, surprised as he found his voice tainted by a rough grate and a slight hiss. Shaking his head head slightly, he restated, "My name is Rine." At the least, I think it was . . .

The male paused to study the Umbreon morph before him. She doesn't appear to be planning any type of attack . . . But, one can never be too cautious. Attempting to calm his voice and maintain a level tone, Rine questioned, "And, who are you?"

Alana

Years
  • Orva considered for a moment. "My name, is Orva. At least it used to be. But now, I think my name will be Twilight in honor of my Umbreon who was killed when I was captured." She paused then continued in a softer tone, "Who were you before they got you?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "I . . . I think my name might have been Rine Yuki, but I'm not sure." The Glalie morph stared quietly down toward the cement sidewalk. "Honestly, I can't remember." He gave a soft, humorless laugh as a sad, eerie smile entered his features. "I've never been a Pokemon trainer--and never thought I'd be a Glalie, of all things." The smile vanished as he seemed to regain his composure. "By your mention of an Umbreon, I assume you were a trainer?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I saw a pink aura moving just above the buildings. it must be the guy I met in the building I tought as I started to go down. I hovered behind him with a smile, "Hello... what are you doing here?" I asked him with my dark and cold voice... the transformation changed my personality. "if we are going to talk... I prefer to talk on a building... since we can be seen if you don't turn off your little aura" I added. I made the aura of my wings disappeared as I said that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back