• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    As both the Umbreon and Murkrow morph left, Rine turned away and started toward a different area of the city. Quietly making his way out of an alley, the male paused. A store . . . with the lights still on. I suppose that means it's open. Lightly running his index finger over one of his stone ears, the Glalie morph sighed softly. I hope I don't draw too much attention.

Cautiously approaching the store, Rine lightly pushed the glass door open before slipping inside. As the door swung open, a bell hanging over the doorway rang, causing the Pokemorph to stiffen. Swiftly turning away as the cashier glanced toward him, Rine ducked behind a shelf. Though I may seem odd to the workers here right now . . . They'll probably think I'm even stranger once they actually see me. Again sighing, the Glalie morph straightened and began to view the area about him.

Carefully making his way down an aisle, Rine turned his gaze upward to the signs hanging above. I hope I'll be able to find what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Since it was almost midnight, Leon decided to just go inside the building, that was closed.The door was made of diamond, so it was hard to get in the building.There were 2 doors on each side of the hallway he was in, and he didn't know which one to choose, so he picked the left side first, then he would check the right side.

He opened the door when he gone to the left end of the hallway.Taking out his murasama, he sliced the door in half and gone inside, only to find a larger room with 2 elevators, 1 staircase, and several cameras in the building.Leon then destroyed the cameras, and started walking up the staircase.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Twilight entered the motel room she rented. She sat down on the bed and stared at the wall for a while. "What should I do? Stick around or head off on my own. I want to talk to the Lugia morph first but he's having too much fun flying all over the city. I can't fly so I'm out of luck right now. I guess my best option would be to wait until morning." The young morph sighed and flopped on her back staring at the ceiling. "Night Chikorita." She rolled over and closed her eyes. A sharp sting began to burn her eyes and she pressed her face into the pillow. Soon she fell asleep.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Leon decided to check the second floor of the building he was in first.He opened the door, and seen more cameras.Leon still was holding his murasama, so he used it to destroy the cameras.There was a door on the other side of the room, and it was the only door, so Leon gone to it.Leon seen lights in the room so he guessed that there was people in the room.Leon looked through a small hole in the wall and seen that there were six sciencetists, and 13 more people in the room.The room was large and themed like a labratory, but it was made of marble mostly, insted of metal.

Leon seen that there was pokemon in there, but he didn't see his pokemon.Leon then gone and checked the third floor, but he didn't see his pokemon.The he checked the fourth floor, and seen people in a room like the one he seen before, but there wasn't pokemon.Leon then was walking up the stairs.There was only 3 more floors to check, but it was unlikely Leon would find his pokemon.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw that the murkrow... Terjin was following me. I stopped and looked at him. "look... get a place to spend the night... because I'm planning to sleep right now, so... see ya" I said to him with a cold voice as I flew faster and reached my home. I landed on the roof of my house, and jumped to a nearby dark alley. I hid my wings, and walked in my house. I locked the door and went to the laptop of the man in the lab. I took it and sat down on a chair, and I started to know more about the other morphs.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Leon was on the fivth floor, and seen 2 two rooms with the doors open.One had 4 security guards in there, and the other room had one person in there, but he was looking at something on a computer of his, so Leon could sneak past the person.Leon walked quietly past the person on his computer and then seen another door.Leon opened the door and seen a small room.His pokemon weren't there, so he decided to check the sixth floor.Leon didn't find his pokemon still.So Leon checked the final floor, and didn't find his pokemon.Since it was almost 3:00 AM, Leon gone out of the building, but since going through the way he came in might attract attention, he decided to jump out of the window and slide on the wall to the ground floor.Unfortunatly, he fell off the wall when he was on the third floor, however, Leon wasn't hurt much.Leon then rented a room at one of the hotels in Reckville.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Gee how nice...."

*Terjin dove off and roughly landed .He brushed himself off and continued on.He looked around and saw a small motel around.He walked to the back andsaw that a window was open.He sighed and jumped up,greating some distance with hiswings.He made it inside and looked around.He saw no one and was relived as he threw himslef on the bed.*

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    OOC: I guess I should so this...I'm probably wont be online for a while after monday....maybe a week? I'll leave control of my charcther to anyone but,try not to make me look so stupid

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: ok... see ya...

ic: I spent a lot of time knowing more about the other morphs, until I realized it was past midnight. I shut down the laptop and went to my new room. And... unfortunately... it was as I left it. I remembered when I was young and spent a lot of time there... playing with my Pikachu... I miss him.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: I'd better start catching up.

IC:
    "Stupid, egg-head scientists making a stupid lab with a stupid slash-proof door, forcing me to dig a stupid tunnel through the stupid floor with my stupid claws." Zac grumbled at the incovenience as bored his way through the seemingly endless layers of dirt and rock that surrounded him. Luckily, considering the circumstances, his transformation had also granted him a Sandslash's keen eyesight and sense of underground direction in addition to the handy set of claws. As Zac had covered what he considered a sufficient distance he started tunneling towards the surface.

Now what? As he scooped away the last layer of ground between himself and the outside world Zac found himself in the middle of a, fortunately deserted, road. Judging by the dim lighting it was about midnight. In the hopes of discovering something about his whereabouts Zac made his way to a nearby sign.

WELCOME TO RECKVILLE CITY

Reckville, huh? Zac scratched his head. Geography had never been his strong suit, but A city is a city he figured And I'm tired. With a reasonable amount pok?dollars (He had scavenged them from the bodies back at the lab) jingling in his pocket Zac started making his way into the city, hoping to find a place to rest.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I threw myself onto my bed and staretd to think in what to do tomorrow... maybe I will search the rest of us I tought. Living as a pokemorph was hard... you needed to live in a secret... always trying to make something up to hide your real 'you'. After some seconds, I fell asleep in a deep tought.

ooc: Hurricane Emily is going to cross the Mexican Gulf... so like I live near the place where Emily is going to hit first... I'm possibly not going to be online so much like before... so... oh well... just telling ya.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Well good luck when Emily hits. Umm I can't post till it's morning in the RPG so no IC right now.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    OOC: HOLY!!!! I'm so sorry i didn't start...well i'll try to catch up to you guys as soon as possible, that is if i can still be in...anyway i guess i'll go ahead and start...

IC:
    Charmz was awaken by the sound of people in lab coats, he could barely think because of the pain. He slowly gained conciousness and noticed he was held captive."What the...where am I? Ahhh! NO!". Charmz grew angry as memories began to rush his mind. He could remember nothing but how he was stunned and taken by people. He overheard the scientists talking about what happened with other experiments, he was going to soon be killed by them if he didn't escape, so he only thought of it. He gained a burst of strength and spread his wings to the extent. His wings broke the glass that caged him. He lit up in flames and the glass quickly melted. He quickly lashed his clawlike hands and a scientist attempting to go near him. He launched a scorching hot flame upward and created a large hole outward. He jumped up and launched over the building. "What....what am I?" said Charmz. He hovered over and flew to a random area, he found other creatures looking somewhat like him at a distance. "Maybe they can help me.." he thought. He flew towards them at a great speed, trying to catch up.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back