FireRed Pokemon Fire Red v514 [COMPLETED] Page 2

Started by elie2222 January 15th, 2022 3:27 PM
  • 37 replies
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted April 17th, 2022
1 posts
1.8 Years
Hello creator of this ROM hack. I've been loving this game and so far, I'm only doing the post-game content and I have several questions about the features that are added in this game. So first of all, I know where I could get the Navel Rock ticket, but I still have no clue where to get for the Birth ticket in order for me to get an access to the Deoxys location which is the Birth Island.

second, scrolled through the pokedex document and it says that I can obtain a Manaphy through the Hatch egg given in Water path. But it seems no one has given me an egg there.

I am aiming to complete my pokedex and so far I've caught 312
please reply to me as soon as possible and have a great day ahead :)
by the way this is one of the best rom hacks ever in my opinion

Zygarde-Crowned

Male
Turkey
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
142 posts
187 Days
Как скачать этот ром-хак? Я не вижу ссылки на загрузку...
Read the first post and check the link under the "Downloads" section. I deliberately answered in English languange instead of Russian because the universal language of the forum is English.
Age 28
Male
Online now
Posted 3 Days Ago
19 posts
3.6 Years
Hello creator of this ROM hack. I've been loving this game and so far, I'm only doing the post-game content and I have several questions about the features that are added in this game. So first of all, I know where I could get the Navel Rock ticket, but I still have no clue where to get for the Birth ticket in order for me to get an access to the Deoxys location which is the Birth Island.

second, scrolled through the pokedex document and it says that I can obtain a Manaphy through the Hatch egg given in Water path. But it seems no one has given me an egg there.

I am aiming to complete my pokedex and so far I've caught 312
please reply to me as soon as possible and have a great day ahead :)
by the way this is one of the best rom hacks ever in my opinion
Hey there, thanks a lot for your feedback ! I really appreciate it :) and I'm glad you're enjoying the rom !

For faster replies, I really suggest to join the discord channel, as I check it more often and other people can help :)

The Birth Ticket is given by Celio in One Island.
The Manaphy egg is given by the old man in Water Labyrinth who in the original game gives you a Togepi egg :)