• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV [Spoilers] Gotham

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Do any of us have any opinion on how they've been dismantling Court of Owls within last couple of episodes? Very uneventful, from my point of view (especially the killing of Kathryn).

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If they're treating them like this, I'm assuming there's some other cult that is much more important. League of Shadows, maybe? After all, Shaman did say Court of Owls is a mere tool for a higher purpose (among other things).

Have you gotten to see the season finale?

Bay

Years
  • Yeah, I'm assuming something bigger will come and that might be the focus for season four.

And yeah, I did see the season finale!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Barbara was seen unconscious, but I'm not sure if she's dead completely. Harley Quinn was born from being severely electrocuted in the comics if I'm not wrong, just like Barb. I'm hoping this is her transformation to Quinn in Gotham.

Bay

Years
  • Oh, unconscious? I guess Barbara lying there with her eyes opening after she was electrocuted threw me off. Either way, yeah I think Barbara will come back.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yep, same here. Though, when Selena fell off the roof, her eyes were wide open as well; she's better than ever.

It's a little disappointing that they had to cure Gordon so soon. I wanted to see a little more of his dark side.

Back