• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I finally bought the game that I really wanted for the Wii to complete the series I've recently started collecting (Trauma Center). I haven't beaten any of the games yet but now that I have all of them I might start working on trying to do that again. I'm probably going to do some practice runs though because I probably suck again s-sob. At least for the DS ones.

Anyways, I mainly play Nintendo with the occasional Sony. We've gotten a new xBox 360 (thanks to someone here ♥) and so we will probably gradually get more games. I do have one new game for the xBox that I should continue plaing and the other games we got free with our first xBox. Someday.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't. alas I have not played many games for the wii despite it being the main console i play on.

Years

Walt and Lapras both......make ice.

xYSwn.jpg

That's on top of my roommates table. Which is very interesting to see everyday.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

already? wow, we're plowing along here

and suddenly, Sharingan Fairy Princess Heavy out of freakin nowhere

Spoiler:

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Breaking Bad is a pretty good show but it's not my kind of thing, really. My dad really loves the show though. Watched it with my father some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back