• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Pok?mon Puzzle Parade - Puzzle thread #7 [contains WTP-27]

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Pokémon Puzzle Parade - Puzzle thread #7 [contains WTP-27]

20px-Psychic-attack.png
    Information
    The number of answers sent in is dwindling. I hope I'm not overwhelming everyone with too much puzzles, but the end is nearing. This week's puzzles are a couple of classics. I'm sure you've seen them around Pokémon Trivia. Fun thing: the Who's That Pokémon? puzzle counts both for the PPP as for the Who's That Pokémon? puzzle series hosted by Revise Librarian, so solving that gives a double win!

You can send in your answers till October 22nd (next Thursday) 7 PM UTC, that's when the final round will appear. Good luck to all!
    -Lycan

20px-Psychic-attack.png
    Bonus Puzzle #3
    You probably got the hang of these bonus puzzles already, right? The hints you collected from puzzles 9-12 point to something Pokémon related. If you guess it right, you win 500 bonus points!

20px-Psychic-attack.png
    Puzzle 13: Who's That Pokémon?
    WTP is the classic Pokémon Trivia puzzle. The Puzzle Parade would be incomplete without one.

I've taken a 30×30 pixel piece from the official Dream World art and magnified it eight times. Question is: who's that Pokémon? (Note that Megas are included as possible answers.)

As I mentioned already, this puzzle counts both as part of the PPP as the WTP puzzles. More information about them can be found here.

Another relevant thing is that the answer to this puzzle directly forms a hint to the fourth bonus puzzle.

RJG8WaF.png
    20px-Psychic-attack.png
    Puzzle 14: Word Scramble
    The letters of the words got mixed up. Please reorder them back to normal words. In contrast to the PokéAnagrams game, these words can be any Pokémon related term. Find them all and get a bonus puzzle hint in return!

1. ROPENUTSS
    2. DIESLAN
    3. IROTHNOPPEY
    4. KAROTÉMP
    5. ADAINERG
    6. VONSTEREE
    7. ELUNTOVIO
    8. YARDOGAS
    9. PEATRON
    10. RYCAMEOS
    11. TOADRICOVRY
    12. GLYFNI

(By the way, don't you think Yardogas sounds like a pretty badass name for a Pokémon?)

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I can't believe I actually forgot to solve Week 6... NOOOOO :c Ah, well... I guess I can still benefit from doing the Word Search, because you can technically find a hint within that puzzle.

By the way, I added a link to this in WTP's Main Thread! Just a reminder to "Who's That Pokémon" participants - please do NOT send me your answers for this week's puzzle! I'm also gonna be participating this time, haha. :P

Lycanthropy

Years
  • For people who were stuck on the Word Scramble, there's new hope as I found out typos have been made while copying the words from my scratch paper. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Lucky for you, Revise, here they are already!

20px-Psychic-attack.png
    Puzzle 14: Word Scramble - Answers
    1. Stun Spore
    2. Sandile
    3. hyper potion
    4. PokéMart
    5. Gardenia
    6. Everstone
    7. Evolution
    8. Gyarados
    9. Protean
    10. Sycamore
    11. Victory Road
    12. flying

Lycanthropy

Years
  • 20px-Psychic-attack.png
    Bonus Puzzle #3 - Answer
    These hints could be collected:
    Puzzle 9: Crobat
    Puzzle 10: redhead
    Puzzle 11: Hoenn
    Puzzle 12: glasses

These hints lead us to Maxie! Maxie is a redhead from Hoenn, wearing glasses in ORAS, who owns a Crobat in the games.

20px-Psychic-attack.png
    Puzzle 13: Who's That Pokémon? - Answer
    Who's that Pokémon? It's Kecleon! The snip is taken from its head, just above its eye.
    352.png

Now, let's take a look at the winners:
    jdthebud
    WriterRaven
    Caite-chan
    Otamajakushi
    classiccartoonsftw
    DraconianWing
    kingdenas
    Mewtwolover
    Revise Librarian

Revise has added you to the scoreboard of the WTP puzzles too already. For more Who's That Pokémon? fun, keep an eye on his main thread. Puzzles still appear weekly.

Back