• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Favorite Fairy Tail Character

Would you like a Fairy Tail club on PokeCommunity?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    My favourite character is Zeref Dragneel, closely followed by Jellal Fernandes. Third favourites are Ur and Ultear, fifth is Mystogan.
    Zeref is just so misunderstood. He has sacrificed everything for his little brother, being cursed as a result, and had to suffer for centuries while being hated and feared by everyone. He also unavoidably takes aways lives he loves the most, yet everyone rejects him. In my opinion Zeref is a very noble person, and deserves happiness. Not to mention he is such a badass.
    Jellal is very misunderstood as well. Everyone hates him for what he hasn't even done ( he was manipulated ). He's like the kindest character ever, who takes the blame all on himself, and suffers all his life to protect the ones he loves. He's like the Severus Snape / Itachi Uchiha of Fairy Tail - the true hero protecting everyone from the dark. As a little kid, he's so strong-willed with a brilliant sense of justice, and not many children can have his might, optimism and unfaltering hope which turns him into a charismatic leader as a grown up. Furthermore, he has the best character development in the series in my opinion.

Years
  • My favourite character is Zeref Dragneel, closely followed by Jellal Fernandes. Third favourites are Ur and Ultear, fifth is Mystogan.
    Zeref is just so misunderstood. He has sacrificed everything for his little brother, being cursed as a result, and had to suffer for centuries while being hated and feared by everyone. He also unavoidably takes aways lives he loves the most, yet everyone rejects him. In my opinion Zeref is a very noble person, and deserves happiness. Not to mention he is such a badass.
    Jellal is very misunderstood as well. Everyone hates him for what he hasn't even done ( he was manipulated ). He's like the kindest character ever, who takes the blame all on himself, and suffers all his life to protect the ones he loves. He's like the Severus Snape / Itachi Uchiha of Fairy Tail - the true hero protecting everyone from the dark. As a little kid, he's so strong-willed with a brilliant sense of justice, and not many children can have his might, optimism and unfaltering hope which turns him into a charismatic leader as a grown up. Furthermore, he has the best character development in the series in my opinion.

Sorry, but this thread went more than 6 months since its last post and is considered a dead thread, so we'll have to close this one. Feel free to make a new thread on this topic, though! Some people's opinions may well have changed!

Favorite Fairy Tail Character

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back