• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blazing Crystal

Hanu P

DRAGON GOD<3
Years
  • Ok so
    I thought of a rom hack project named Pokemon Blazing Crystal. I want a few volunteers who are free and would like to help me . I need:
    A scripter
    A mapper
    A kind person who can make a banner for the project.
    Beta tester (later)
    A person with a great story line .
    And a person who can give me Wesley FG rombase
    If you are reading this thank u.
    If u wanna volunteer then PM me.
    I hope with your help and effort I will be able to make a gr8 hack and will be able to fulfill my dream of making a hack that will get the HOtY award

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Ok so
    I thought of a rom hack project named Pokemon Blazing Crystal. I want a few volunteers who are free and would like to help me . I need:
    A scripter
    A mapper
    A kind person who can make a banner for the project.
    Beta tester (later)
    A person with a great story line .
    And a person who can give me Wesley FG rombase
    If you are reading this thank u.
    If u wanna volunteer then PM me.
    I hope with your help and effort I will be able to make a gr8 hack and will be able to fulfill my dream of making a hack that will get the HOtY award

Hiya! I've moved this here into a thread of its own - feel free to change the title as you wish x

A bit more information about the project would be good. Since you don't have a rough outline of a story, maybe a list of features you'd like to add, will it be a custom region or an already existing one, which ROM you'd like to use as a base, etc.

Also, you've said you're looking for a scripter, mapper, storyline writer and someone who can pass on resources, but you haven't mentioned what your role in the hack's development would be.

If you don't know how to do anything yet, don't worry - no one does when they get started =) you can always start small! People will be more likely to volunteer to help you out if they like the sound of your project and can see you're doing something on your own to make it happen. All the best! =)

Back