• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

brand new user looking for friends!

Rosebud.Bun

Shining Lopunny
Years
  • Hello there everyone! The name's Rosie! I've been a pokemon fan since i was a little kid and i want to get to know more of the online fandom and have fun! You'll most likely see me posting in the Roleplay Theater more so than anywhere else, as that is what i mainly came here to do. I hope to get to know some of you as friends soon on here, so don't be shy if you wanna chat and talk privately. I'm totally down with it.

Thanks for reading and hope to talk with yall soon!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Rosie! Pokemon is one of those things that stick with you for life, no matter how old you get. I can see myself playing it for many years to come! The Roleplay Theatre is a great section, plus the regulars there are super nice. It shouldn't be too hard to find some interesting threads and make new friends. If you have any questions about how PC works, or just want to make a new friend, I'm always open to messages~ Enjoy the community :D

Years
  • Howdy Rosie, welcome to the PokeCommunity! The regulars over in the Roleplay Theatre will be happy to have a new member join them. You should join their Discord server, many of them casually chat there, you could make friends easily there! Hey, feel welcome to send me VM if you ever need help or if you want to chat, I'll always be there. Have fun exploring the community! ^-^

Back