• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old Gen Showdown (winner: Kevin Garrett, runner-up: Rabinov)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Won 3-0 against Archy. Replays are down atm, I'll add them once it comes back up.

edit: can't get replays so i'll add screenshots:

gsc:
    Spoiler:

adv:
    Spoiler:

4th gen:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    Won GSC and ADV against wolf. Good games, very close ADV game. You forced me into a bail out situation and lady luck cooperated.

I would like to participate in a tiebreaker should that be necessary.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    if you need a sub at any point i'm up to sub in (& win?!) :)
    skylight, gmt +10
    Alright, you don't have an awful lot of time to work with, but you can try subbing in Rick Gastly's place. Here's your group:

5qwerty
    tokyodrift
    Forever
    Dragon
    Archy

Good luck!

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    Won GSC and ADV against Rabinov in a battle of the undefeateds. Good games.

Big thank you to wolf for putting this together and hosting the tournament. These are my favorite gens and what I believe to be the pinnacle of competitive Pokemon. It was really enjoyable to see everyone embrace the old gens like this and hopefully there is more exploration of newer players in them for a long time to come.

Go Gloria! Let's finish this off.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Congratulations to Kevin Garrett for earning a 4-0 win streak and winning the tiebreaker vs Rabinov, thus winning the tournament! Props to Rabinov for getting a 4-0 as well. Thanks to everyone who participated.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back