• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I'M REMINDED THE ONLY PART OF EA THAT CONSISTENTLY RELEASES GOOD GAMES IS LONG GONE.

JERK.

ea_sports_big.jpg

NFL STREET IS TOO MUCH FUN.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

FLIPPER, TARA, SOMEONE WHO CAN DRAW WELL AND UPLOAD IT ONTO HERE, I NEED A (not quick) DRAWING OF NATSU AS A PIRATE SO I CAN USE IT AS MY AVVIE ON PLURK kthnxbai.

/slowly crawls away, fff

Years

And so it ends. Quite a lovely ending to a great series after 9 years.

This adventure hasn't been just a spectacle for the eyes, but one for the mind as well. It has to be said that everything that transpired during the events of this manga has also taught us quite a few things. Be it the gravity of courage and determination or the importance of friendship, we learned a handful of morals as we saw our favorite characters change from aloof or goofy characters to ones that can get really serious and carry the fate of the world in their arms. We are all capable of great things, no matter whether we're just netizens or athletes or bookworms. We are all hiding incredible potential inside us, and it is enough to change the world if we have the determination to do so.

"True magic results from the courage of the heart."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

What series are you going on about, Netto? I want to say Bleach but given how I swear just a month ago they started the final arc it couldn't be over yet.

And \o/ @Flipper.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
just post your numbers and curse the powers above the the number was reset
what's the record high for this version?

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Boys and girls, be ambitious is a Japanese saying. o3o

"Boys and girls, be JUSTICE." - The Law of Ueki

ORIGINALITY MAAAN~

ALL OF YOU SHOULD WATCH THAT SERIES MAAAN~

THE PLOT IS KINDA BAD AND FORMULAIC BUT THE FIGHTS ARE INSANE MAAAN~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back