• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Hello

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    Hi, folks.

Longtime player here. I've been thinking it's time to join a Pokemon forum. The main reason being that I want to share a few fan concepts that I have lying around, which I plan to do once I'm allowed to post links.

But it's also nice to just have some discussions outwith places like Reddit that can get a bit cutthroat. Different cultures, you know? I haven't got the most free time in the world, but I'll join in when I can.

Cheers.

Years
  • Yeah I use Reddit myself, but not for Pokémon discussions.. PC is my preference for that, but you're right that they're both totally different environments =) I hope you'll like this place, as different as it is. Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your concepts, let me know if you're not sure where to post and etc. <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    Thanks!

Yeah, I was wondering what the most appropriate place would be for Pokemon concepts to be posted. It's not a fan game, so not in the Fan Games forums. No art, so not in the Art Studio forum. If you could suggest a good place, I'd be much obliged.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome! If you want to get enough posts to post your links the right way, I suggest sharing some of your philosophy on Pokemon in the various forums on here. Good Luck! :D

Back