• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyyy

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Hi, my name is Lapeace.
I'm real new to this forums and everything rn is really intimidating lol.
I'm a water pokemon trainer and my partner is Vaporeon.
I like to draw alot so youll probablysee me in the art section of these forums alot.
I'm excited to meet you all and I can't wait for ultra sun and moon :)
If you have any questions please let me know!​

Years
Nice to meet you Lapeace! Don't be afraid, our forums are easy to navigate once you learn the basics. You ask me if you have any questions about how to get around. :)
Vaporeon is a pretty neat Pokemon, it's my favorite Eeveelution! Since you say you're a water type trainer, have you done any monotype battles? They can be pretty fun. Yeah, the USUM hype seems to be growing every time more news is announced, especially with all these trailers and new locations being revealed. Which game are you planning on getting?

Last edited:
Years
Waters are awesome.. and PC isn't intimidating at all tbh so don't worry. ♡ I'm glad to see you've already posted some of your art here too, looks like you're quickly settling in.

Welcome Lapeace, nice to meet you! Let us know if you need any help here. o/

Back