• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Lilie

Nebby, please.
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    Hi guys, nice to meet you.

I recently pre-ordered Ultra Moon (about time!) and felt the urge to get back into Pokémon communities to connect with other fans. I've been a fan of the franchise since Red/Blue and still enjoy all the games, the anime, manga, music and merchandise.

Other things I like include drawing, languages, traveling, as well as other video games, music and anime.

Glad to be here, I hope I'll get to know some of you better!

Years
  • It's always a pleasure to meet someone that draws! I've always been jealous of people who can draw! And Ultra Moon? I didn't even know that existed until just now haha! Other than Alpha Sapphire, I haven't played a new Pokémon game since Heart Gold and Soul Silver! :P
    But I'm always playing older Pokémon games! (I think I'm just old school like that)

Last edited:

Lilie

Nebby, please.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!

Heya Lilie! welcome to PC, pleasure to meet you!

You surely are in the right place, we're always looking for new people to meet. I'm curious as which is your favorite Pokemon game, mine is Black 2 for sure. Also, what about your favorite starters? I would be hard pressed to pick really, haha.

If you ever feel like chatting, just send me a message. Enjoy your stay and have fun with us! :)

Picking favorites is really difficult, each game and each Pokémon just has their own charm! Even when I'm not a huge fan of one of them, I can still find good things to say about them haha. I'd say my favorite games are the Hoenn ones and some honorable mentions for the starters include the Totodile line, the Torchic line and the Fennekin line (particularly Braixen thanks to Pokkén Tournament).

Languages are awesome. ^^ I'd love to learn more, some of my favorites are French and Korean. =) Welcome to PC Lil! I hope you have a wonderful time. <3

Oh, those are good choices!! I'm currently studying some French and I'm also quite curious about Korean as I have some Korean friends and the writing system is really fun. I might pick it up again once I get a good grasp of French. :D

It's always a pleasure to meet someone that draws! I've always been jealous of people who can draw! And Ultra Moon? I didn't even know that existed until just now haha! Other than Alpha Sapphire, I haven't played a new Pokémon game since Heart Gold and Soul Silver! :P
    But I'm always playing older Pokémon games! (I think I'm just old school like that)

I think Pokémon games age extremely well - I love playing the older titles too whenever I can find the time! I'd call Alpha Sapphire my favorite game in the franchise and I also look back fondly on many other past games. So many memories, plus I just looove the pixel graphics!

Years
  • I think Pokémon games age extremely well - I love playing the older titles too whenever I can find the time! I'd call Alpha Sapphire my favorite game in the franchise and I also look back fondly on many other past games. So many memories, plus I just looove the pixel graphics!

You're not wrong there. The pixel graphics are usually what sell me on a replay of the old games. I'm not sure why, I just prefer them. And Alpha Sapphire is definitely a good choice for a favorite game. It's definitely in my top 3, for sure. The other 2 being Crystal and Emerald.

Back