• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone! Rinny-chan here!

rinnychu

rinnychu
Years
  • Hello everyone ^w^ My name is Rinny! I'm 19 and spend most my time playing videogames and watching anime and stuff~ ^w^ I hope to make lots of friends!
    I have a nintendo switch, 3DS, ipad and my computer!

Years
  • Hello Rinny-chan, and welcome to the PokéCommunity ! ^ω^
    What animes have you watched recently ?

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Hi Rinny, welcome to the community :) You'll find many good people here! Hope you enjoy the stay here, haha! What would your favourite Pokemon be?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello welcome to the community I hope you enjoy your time with us, what games do you like to play

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Hi, Rinny! Welcome to the community. Do you want to share something about yourself like favorite pokemon, game etc. I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

rinnychu

rinnychu
    Years
  • @IV ^w^ i play lots of games! i have a nintendo switch, 3ds and i play on PC mmm...some games ive been playing lately are league of legends (NA), a hat in time, and luigis mansion! also been catching up on pokemon sun and moon since i had to restart ;w; my steam is rinnychu!

@marnie thankies!! god i havent watched anime in awhile x.x a couple ive watched and LOVE are madoka magica, the promised neverland, one piece (manga only oof), sailor moon, pokemon anime of course, etc! ^w^

@soaring x.x god i cant answer that i love so many! i do really love cutesy pokemon or really cool looking ones! @w@

@louise thankies~ ^w^ i answered that to IV but my fav pokemon games would be soul silver or diamond pearl series!

@miggiz thankies~ i think my favorite type is either fire, dragon or fairy! ^w^

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome to PC I hope you enjoy your time with us, are you going to get the new pokemon game next Friday if so what starter are you going to choose

Years
  • @marnie thankies!! god i havent watched anime in awhile x.x a couple ive watched and LOVE are madoka magica, the promised neverland, one piece (manga only oof), sailor moon, pokemon anime of course, etc! ^w^

Sailor Moon ? Yay ! I remember loving the transformations and the cats as a kid. In my country, it was aired on TV with other shows like Saint Seiya, City Hunter, Ranma ½ and Dragon Ball.

Back