• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Adamant rowlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I am currently breeding for a shiny adamant and It's better to give some away than releasing it , so let me know if you need a adamant rowlet so it seems like every time i breed for a shiny i will be giving away breedjects , after this , i will be either giving away timid alolan vulpix with HA and egg moves or modest cutiefly with egg moves

EDIT : now closed , the people who had ordered their rowlets can pick them up now , but i am not doing it anymore so the people that still need to collect their rowlets are :

macojoel13
    JavierCollante
    Mawa
    walidh

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2017
    I am currently breeding for a shiny adamant and It's better to give some away than releasing it , so let me know if you need a adamant rowlet so it seems like every time i breed for a shiny i will be giving away breedjects , after this will be either shiny mareanie or shiny litten

can i have one?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • um no , i can get you one , do you prefer male or female?

Oh listen don't take from your time for this, I was just wondering hehe I didn't even beat the game yet and I plan to breed a lot in the postgame (like in gen 6). If you had one left it would help me with my project but I'll do from the scratch then, don't worry :)

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Oh listen don't take from your time for this, I was just wondering hehe I didn't even beat the game yet and I plan to breed a lot in the postgame (like in gen 6). If you had one left it would help me with my project but I'll do from the scratch then, don't worry :)

i actually have some left over but i can get the gender you prefer if you like

walidh

walid
    Years
  • I am currently breeding for a shiny adamant and It's better to give some away than releasing it , so let me know if you need a adamant rowlet so it seems like every time i breed for a shiny i will be giving away breedjects , after this , i will be either giving away timid alolan vulpix with HA and egg moves or modest cutiefly with egg moves

can i get one plz :)

CurtisS2013

"Nothing is worth doing, unless you give your best
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    I am currently breeding for a shiny adamant and It's better to give some away than releasing it , so let me know if you need a adamant rowlet so it seems like every time i breed for a shiny i will be giving away breedjects , after this , i will be either giving away timid alolan vulpix with HA and egg moves or modest cutiefly with egg moves

Good afternoon miss, do you have any of the Alolan Vulpix left for trade?

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    I do apologize, I'm terribly sorry for the mishap. Please let me know when you are trading the Alolan Vulpix. I have a few shinier I can exchange, including a Bagon.

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    ***Shiny...I really dislike the auto correct features...

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I do apologize, I'm terribly sorry for the mishap. Please let me know when you are trading the Alolan Vulpix. I have a few shinier I can exchange, including a Bagon.

well this thread is now closed but i made a new thread to giveaway alolan vulpixs with their hidden ability and egg moves , you can request one on that thread

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Hi Mega Beedrill I will be able to trade for the next hours, so if you ever see this message let me know! (I don't know your timezone)

Mawa , I am able to trade in the next hour , I'll let you know when I'm able to trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back