• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rob_thijs Competitive Shiny, Hidden Ability, Egg Moves and Rare Ball Shop [open for business]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
  • Hello, can you CMT for what you would like for these:
    spritzee, bagon and noibat, all shiny, thanks.

Hey thanks for your request.

Noibat has already been reserved. And because I don't clone my normal pokémon I only have one of him.

For the Spritzee I would like your shiny Modest Bulbasaur
    For the Bagon I would like your shiny Modest Litwick.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey thanks for your request.

Noibat has already been reserved. And because I don't clone my normal pokémon I only have one of him.

For the Spritzee I would like your shiny Modest Bulbasaur
    For the Bagon I would like your shiny Modest Litwick.

Are you going to be on for a bit? I need to eat and then I can trade.

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Hello.

I am an upcoming Competitive Pokemon Breeder and am interested in the following Pokemon:

Shiny 5IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) Bagon
    Shiny 5IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) Charmander
    On the shop it says Charmender, with an 'e'; hopefully it is not nicknamed that and that is a typo!

What I can Offer:

Shiny Mewtwo
    5IV Growlithe
    5IV Phanphy
    Event Mew
    Event Jirachi
    6IV Gible

Thanks Again,

Trainer Niko

Last edited:

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Hello.

I am an upcoming Competitive Pokemon Breeder and am interested in the following Pokemon:

Shiny 5IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) Bagon
    Shiny 5IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) Charmander
    On the shop it says Charmender, with an 'e'; hopefully it is not nicknamed that and that is a typo!

What I can Offer:

Shiny Mewtwo
    5IV Growlithe
    5IV Phanphy
    Event Mew
    Event Jirachi

Thanks Again,

Trainer Niko

It's a typo lol :P But is Jirachi a Gen 6 event? Are Growlithe and Phanphy shiny?

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    It's a typo lol :P But is Jirachi a Gen 6 event? Are Growlithe and Phanphy shiny?

No :( Still working on hatching one Shiny :(. You can choose 1 Shiny (Mewtwo or Charizard), and then you can choose Jirachi or Mew (Gen4 Event), and as many 5IV Phanphys and Growlithes as you'd like. I also just recently bred a 6IV Gible if your interested.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • No :( Still working on hatching one Shiny :(. You can choose 1 Shiny (Mewtwo or Charizard), and then you can choose Jirachi or Mew (Gen4 Event), and as many 5IV Phanphys and Growlithes as you'd like. I also just recently bred a 6IV Gible if your interested.

The 6IV Gible sound appealing. What's his nature and ability?
    Also I would like the 5IV Growlithe. But is must have a Bold nature and Intimidate.

Last edited:

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Also I would like the 5IV Growlithe. But is must have a Bold nature and Intimidate.

Will go check :)

By the way do you have a 5/6IV Non-Shiny Charmander, I think I would prefer that if that's ok.

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017

Ok, so- sadly I do not have a Bold Growlithe in Stock, I have Naive, Hardy, Calm, Sassy, Naughty, and Adamant Growlithes in Stock (All 5IV). If you truly require a bold one, I can breed it in the next 15-30 min.

The 6IV Gible has a Quiet Nature, with the ability Sand Veil.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Ok, so- sadly I do not have a Bold Growlithe in Stock, I have Naive, Hardy, Calm, Sassy, Naughty, and Adamant Growlithes in Stock (All 5IV). If you truly require a bold one, I can breed it in the next 15-30 min.

The 6IV Gible has a Quiet Nature, with the ability Sand Veil.

Do you by any chance use an Everstone to pass the desired nature? Quiet nature on Gible doesn't do much, it increases it's SpA and decreases his Speed. So I think I pass on the Gible.
    If you want to learn on how to breed just PM me and I can give you some advice.

Last edited:

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Do you by any chance use an Everstone to pass the desired nature? Quiet nature on Gible doesn't do much, it increases it's SpA and decreases his Speed. So I think I pass on the Gible.
    If you want to learn on how to breed just PM me and I can give you some advice.

Yeah that would be good lol. I am really new at this so just know about the IVs and such not too much about the natures. I can breed a 5IV Bold Growlithe if you'd like though.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Yeah that would be good lol. I am really new at this so just know about the IVs and such not too much about the natures. I can breed a 5IV Bold Growlithe if you'd like though.

Let's say you want your Garchomp as fast as possible you give him 31 IV's and 252 EV's in speed right? His nature gives him an extra 10% in the stat that it increases. However it also lowers one stat. So for Garchomp it will be SpA cause he doesn't use any SpA moves. So Garchomp will get a Jolly nature.

A list of natures and what they do can be found here:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature

If you give an Everstone to a valid breed partner you can pass it's nature to the offspring.
    So let's say the female is a Garchomp with an Adamant nature but you want the offspring to have a Jolly nature you either breed him with a Ditto that has a Jolly nature or you find him a male partner that has a Jolly nature like Charizard.
    In the pokedex from Serebii you can find the egg group of that pokémon and if you click it you can see the available species. Also if you scroll to the bottom you can see what egg moves it can learn if you click on the details you can find out what pokémon learns that move and passes it down to the offspring.
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/

Also if you want to pass IV's down you can give the other pokémon a Destiny Knot so IV's are passed down.

Last edited:

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Let's say you want your Garchomp as fast as possible you give him 31 IV's and 252 EV's in speed right? His nature gives him an extra 10% in the stat that it increases. However it also lowers one stat. So for Garchomp it will be SpA cause he doesn't use any SpA moves. So Garchomp will get a Jolly nature.

A list of natures and what they do can be found here:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature

If you give an Everstone to a valid breed partner you can pass it's nature to the offspring.
    So let's say the female is a Garchomp with an Adamant nature but you want the offspring to have a Jolly nature you either breed him with a Ditto that has a Jolly nature or you find him a male partner that has a Jolly nature like Charizard.
    In the pokedex from Serebii you can find the egg group of that pokémon and if you click it you can see the available species. Also if you scroll to the bottom you can see what egg moves it can learn if you click on the details you can find out what pokémon learns that move and passes it down to the offspring.
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/

Also if you want to pass IV's down you can give the other pokémon a Destiny Knot so IV's are passed down.

Ok thank you so much Rob! I will get right to work on those Pokes!

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Ok thank you so much Rob! I will get right to work on those Pokes!

Also I forgot to mention that if a female has a Hidden Ability it has a 80% chance to pass it down to the offspring. Also if the female is caught in a special pokéball it will pass it down to the offspring (except Cherish and Master ball).

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Also I forgot to mention that if a female has a Hidden Ability it has a 80% chance to pass it down to the offspring. Also if the female is caught in a special pokéball it will pass it down to the offspring (except Cherish and Master ball).

Ok thanks a lot. Hopefully I can become as strong as a breeder as you one day :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    hi, i'm interested in a female HA clorophyll bulbasaur, i could offer one of the 3 johto starters with ha (kalos born), is that ok??

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, Rob_thijs,

Hope you're doing well. Sorry if this post comes at the time that you're busy trading with others. I'm interested in this shiny legendary Pokemon of yours:

(Moon Ball)
    Latias LVL 40
    Nature - Timid
    Ability - Levitate
    Moves - Defog, Refresh, Mist Ball and Zen Headbutt

Since it's not only shiny, but is also in a Moon Ball w/ the move Defog (which I think was only teachable thru an HM in D/P/Pt versions) - I wanted to check & see if this Pokemon was legit, since it sounds almost too good to be true. Lol.

If it is legit, as far as you know, I can offer a Kalos/Hoenn-born shiny 6 IV Rhyperior, bred in a Heavy Ball. I also have a Hoenn-born shiny Entei, in an Ultra Ball. & I have yet to catch Zekrom in my Alpha Sapphire game, but since I have a shiny charm, I can take some time to try & catch a shiny one for you (in whatever type of Poke Ball you'd prefer, as well - aside from a Dream/Apricorn/Master Ball). If you're interested in any of those 3, let me know! I'd prefer to trade the shiny Rhyperior or shiny Zekrom (once its caught, if that's your preference), but I can be flexible. :)

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back