• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rob_thijs Competitive Shiny, Hidden Ability, Egg Moves and Rare Ball Shop [open for business]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OK my only condition is you can clone and trade my pokemon, even if you don't want to, but I want to be able to clone and trade yours as well. So here are my offers:

Shiny Flawless Aegislash, Azumarill, and Greninja

I want these: Shiny Charmander, Snivy, and Yanma

Axolotl

the Mexican salamander
    Years
    Hey! I'm really interested in your Shiny penta IV'd Swablu in the Dream Ball? I can offer a Shiny 6 IV Munchlax (Calm nature, though).

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    Sorry I was abscent for a while guys! Regarding your requests.

Oh Lol, that's fine haha :p Judging by the fact that you said this afternoon and it's close to 11pm for me we must be in pretty different time zones. So would maybe tomorrow around this time work for you?

Spoiler:

Yeah that would be good lol. I am really new at this so just know about the IVs and such not too much about the natures. I can breed a 5IV Bold Growlithe if you'd like though.

Spoiler:

Hello, Rob_thijs,

Hope you're doing well. Sorry if this post comes at the time that you're busy trading with others. I'm interested in this shiny legendary Pokemon of yours:

(Moon Ball)
    Latias LVL 40
    Nature - Timid
    Ability - Levitate
    Moves - Defog, Refresh, Mist Ball and Zen Headbutt

Since it's not only shiny, but is also in a Moon Ball w/ the move Defog (which I think was only teachable thru an HM in D/P/Pt versions) - I wanted to check & see if this Pokemon was legit, since it sounds almost too good to be true. Lol.

If it is legit, as far as you know, I can offer a Kalos/Hoenn-born shiny 6 IV Rhyperior, bred in a Heavy Ball. I also have a Hoenn-born shiny Entei, in an Ultra Ball. & I have yet to catch Zekrom in my Alpha Sapphire game, but since I have a shiny charm, I can take some time to try & catch a shiny one for you (in whatever type of Poke Ball you'd prefer, as well - aside from a Dream/Apricorn/Master Ball). If you're interested in any of those 3, let me know! I'd prefer to trade the shiny Rhyperior or shiny Zekrom (once its caught, if that's your preference), but I can be flexible. :)

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Spoiler:

OK my only condition is you can clone and trade my pokemon, even if you don't want to, but I want to be able to clone and trade yours as well. So here are my offers:

Shiny Flawless Aegislash, Azumarill, and Greninja

I want these: Shiny Charmander, Snivy, and Yanma

Spoiler:

Hello! I Am interested in your cloned Jirachi. I have a Shiny Reshiram, Shiny Azelf, and Shiny Koffing all KB if you are interested.

Spoiler:

Hey! I'm really interested in your Shiny penta IV'd Swablu in the Dream Ball? I can offer a Shiny 6 IV Munchlax (Calm nature, though).

Spoiler:

Please don't quote this whole post when you reply, just copy your part if you feel the urg to quote.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    In response to: "I know it's legit cause I caught it myself without using cheats. If you want I can trade it to you so you can check it out. It does not have good IV's though just because I was happy to encounter a Shiny in the game back than."

Okay, sounds good. I don't have the shiny Rhyperior to trade for the Latias anymore, but would you be interested in either that Hoenn-born shiny Entei, or in me catching you a shiny Zekrom in Alpha Sapphire sometime this week, for you - in exchange for that shiny Moon Ball Latias? I don't mind if it doesn't have good IV's.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    In response to: "I know it's legit cause I caught it myself without using cheats. If you want I can trade it to you so you can check it out. It does not have good IV's though just because I was happy to encounter a Shiny in the game back than."

Okay, sounds good. I don't have the shiny Rhyperior to trade for the Latias anymore, but would you be interested in either that Hoenn-born shiny Entei, or in me catching you a shiny Zekrom in Alpha Sapphire sometime this week, for you - in exchange for that shiny Moon Ball Latias? I don't mind if it doesn't have good IV's.

I will go with the shiny Zekrom you are going to catch if that's no problem with you. I'm not in a hurry anyways.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    I will go with the shiny Zekrom you are going to catch if that's no problem with you. I'm not in a hurry anyways.

Sounds great to me! I don't mind catching it at all. Might take a while, but I'll definitely try to catch it for you by the end of this week!

GunmetalTheImmortal

Legend Seeker
    Years
    I don't care much about Jirachi's IV's, I'm really just collecting Legends. I didn't know if you cared about Azelf's IV's or not. Anyway, the IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/x.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    I don't care much about Jirachi's IV's, I'm really just collecting Legends. I didn't know if you cared about Azelf's IV's or not. Anyway, the IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/x.

Nah I'm fine with it. let me get my old friend and connect him to pokebank and I will transfer Jirachi from there. I will add your FC in a minute.

Years
    I still have your pokémon ready, I don't know if you still want them or not, cause I didn't reply to you. I'm sorry for my abscence.

To respond to the part meant for me, I no longer need them, but thank you for the courtesy message and I understand your absence :p

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    I have been trying to get my hands on a HA Spritzee (possibly a shiny) for a while now, I am also interested in the Swirlix and Tyrunt HA. Unfortunately I have yet to set up a shop or list of pokemon I have available to show people yet. You probably have every HA I have, I do have a few apricorn ball pokes, one I see you don't have that I can recall off the top of my head is heavy ball Kanga. I also have some uts, comps, shinys, and possibly event pokemon if you want to do a clone for me. Let me know, if I get a list setup before I hear from you I will edit this post.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, again,

I still have yet to catch your shiny Zekrom, in Alpha Sapphire (in exchange for your shiny Moon Ball Latias). But in the meanwhile, I was wondering if you might be interested in trading your non-shiny Moon Ball Latios, as well. I can offer a Suicune or Raikou, both caught by me in a Fast Ball in HG/SS. They each currently have Pokerus that can be spread, as well. Only downside is that I don't know their IV's, & their natures aren't the greatest, either (both Lonely nature). Would you be interested in either or both of those, for the Moon Ball Latios?

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
    Hi, may I have one of your shinies? I can breed or catch an HA Pokémon in Kalos. If I can't have a shiny I will take an HA one. Currently I have a Friend Guard Modern Vivillon and a Protean Frogadier but I can get others. Oh and I like nicknames.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    Hello, again,

I still have yet to catch your shiny Zekrom, in Alpha Sapphire (in exchange for your shiny Moon Ball Latias). But in the meanwhile, I was wondering if you might be interested in trading your non-shiny Moon Ball Latios, as well. I can offer a Suicune or Raikou, both caught by me in a Fast Ball in HG/SS. They each currently have Pokerus that can be spread, as well. Only downside is that I don't know their IV's, & their natures aren't the greatest, either (both Lonely nature). Would you be interested in either or both of those, for the Moon Ball Latios?

Euhm, sure? I take the Suicune cause I don't mind doing someone a favor.

Hi, may I have one of your shinies? I can breed or catch an HA Pokémon in Kalos. If I can't have a shiny I will take an HA one. Currently I have a Friend Guard Modern Vivillon and a Protean Frogadier but I can get others. Oh and I like nicknames.

Shinies are traded for Shinies only. You can however always ask for any HA pokémon I offer in my shop. I can nickname everything (except the legends) cause I breed them myself in pokemon X. Just tell me what you want and what you want to trade for it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    In response to "Euhm, sure? I take the Suicune cause I don't mind doing someone a favor."

-- Thanks so much! I appreciate that. I'm available to trade tomorrow anytime after 5pm, Central Standard Time, or Friday after 1pm. Feel free to shoot me a private message (if that's easier for you rather than commenting back & forth on here), letting me know what time(s) work best for you to trade the Suicune/Latios. I'll try to spend more time working on getting your shiny Zekrom these next couple of days, as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back