• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie.. Looking to become part of the forum and make friends

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forum.. Im Currently playing omega ruby and Y.. I'm just here to learn and become part of the community. Fc.. 5043-7779-2973 add me

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well hey there! If you're looking to play Pokemon and make new friends you've definitely come to the right forum! We have plenty of discussions about every generation of pokemon and plenty of members to interact with! Check out our Previous Generations section and don't forget the Friend Code sharing thread!

Welcome again to PC and happy posting! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah yeah, there are many great people around here, so you'll be able to make some wonderful friends by hanging out with them and interacting with them! There are many great topics around here to chat with them too, so, you're more than welcome to take advantage of that! I'm really looking forward to your activity; feel free to contact me anytime you have any questions or concerns!~

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Neysh! I see you're new too! Why not make your own intro thread and tell the community about yourself? :)

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Helooooo and welcome to Pokecommunity, dear!
    Yes, tell us more about yourself, would love to hear it :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hey guys, I'm from a little country in the Caribbean called 'Grenada '. I'm sure you've heard of many Caribbean counties like Trinidad and Jamaica.

Back