• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF 2018 sun latias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I have Moon (not ultra) and have a 2018 latias/latios code, I can either trade that or redeem it for a moon latios (lvl 60) I'm looking for the equivalent Sun latias. I'll be on for the next few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hey there!

I added the Events category tag to your post to allow others to quickly see what sort of trade you are offering. Be sure to use it in the future to allow people to efficiently browse through the forum list!

As for you trade request, I have Latias in Sun and can obtain Latias from Ultra Sun as well (for level 100 + Bottle Cap). The event is a Wi-Fi event here though, so I'll have to redeem it myself and then trade it to you, just as I'll need you to redeem the event on your end to trade Latios to me. I'm also happy to return a clone of your Pokemon so that you can have both Latios and Latias. I'll be on WiFi in an hour, or around this time tomorrow, if you're happy to trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back