• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Cringe" videos

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What are videos you find cringe?

Dhar Mann and My Story Animated are this for me, but I always watch them anyway because I'm addicted and I'm sorry.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • Dude, YouTube has A LOT of cringe videos that end up popping up on my recommended for some reason.
    They're mainly the "kids videos" or RP ones. Not saying it as a bad thing, I sometimes like RP's, but, those videos do that in a totally cringe and stupid way, that now I'm not that fond with it.
    There is also fake videos, clickbait videos, stolen videos, 3am videos, reposted multiple times videos, like those for YTshorts, the "cAn I GeT oNE sUb?", videos made just for money and made with no love and care at all, and the list goes on.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Dude, YouTube has A LOT of cringe videos that end up popping up on my recommended for some reason.
    They're mainly the "kids videos" or RP ones. Not saying it as a bad thing, I sometimes like RP's, but, those videos do that in a totally cringe and stupid way, that now I'm not that fond with it.
    There is also fake videos, clickbait videos, stolen videos, 3am videos, reposted multiple times videos, like those for YTshorts, the "cAn I GeT oNE sUb?", videos made just for money and made with no love and care at all, and the list goes on.

You just reminded me of Troom Troom from this post. a

Also... Rp videos? As in role play? People do that on Youtube?

Clickbait videos suck.

Remembered some more. That Vegan Teacher's videos are awful. I've seen many people react to her, and I don't stand by a majority of her opinions...but that particular one where she reacts to Dhar Mann (an already terrible channel) it's just... ridiculous, to say the least.

Years
    • Online now
    Thumbnails with fake facial expressions and huge text. This can apply to any video.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • You just reminded me of Troom Troom from this post. a

Oh yeah, that one's terrible, it's like, a 5MinuteCraps clone

Also... Rp videos? As in role play? People do that on Youtube?

Yeah, what I meant is like they pretend they are in a situation that they are not and probably never will be in, and most of it is not… pleasant, to say the least

Clickbait videos suck.

And that's a fact

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • Thumbnails with fake facial expressions and huge text. This can apply to any video.

Oh yeah, totally
    It's like 90% of thumbnails are a person with a face so exaggerated that looks like all of their reactions to anything is just 😱
    I see those thumbnails and think "Did they saw a ghost or something?"

Back