• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi peoples! New Pokemon ROM hack :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2012
    Hello. I'm jember, or TheSu****hief (My Youtube Channel) and I am wanting to make a ROM hack for Pokemon Ruby or Leafgreen. I've got some of the tools but I'm not really sure how to use them... If anyone of you guys are experienced with creating Pokemon ROM hacks please contact me if you're interested :) I've already got most of the storyline planned out and am going to add some fakemon in so if you like to create those then please contact me. Thank you ~jember

Btw my Youtube channel name is TheSu****h*ief. you know the other letter lol idk why they cut that out...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Jember, I'm sorry to say this, but you've posted in the wrong section~ the only place to get ROM hacking help is here. You may also build a ROM hacking team here but remember, you gotta read the rules first~!

Good luck with your hack~!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • As stated above, this isn't the right section for asing about rom hacking stuff.

Hence going to close this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back