• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon M

JackQ

Test Subject
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Pokemon M v 6.0
    I'm very excited to bring you all the latest release of Pokemon M. This new update will bring the Skylight City arc to a thrilling conclusion!

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9441sjx4vz6ualf/Pokemon_M.rar/file

The Rise of Team Rocket
    Giovanni is assembling a new team made up largely of dissastified and treacherous ex-Team Kaiser grunts. As his numbers grow, he prepares to openly challenge the Kaiser Boss, Malachi, for control of Skylight Cities criminal underworld.

Antonio
    Underboss of Team Kaiser and Leader of the Midtown Gym. Antonio acts as Malachi's chief enforcer and is the first line of attack when anyone threatens Team Kaiser's interests in Skylight City.

The Kaiser Twins
    Malachi's daughters and Gym Leaders of the Uptown Gym. Although they are young children, they are powerful trainers, feared throughout Skylight City.

Malachi's Estate
    The lavish home of Team Kaiser Boss Malachi. A huge mansion, heavily guarded and built like a fortress. It will take large numbers and powerful Pokemon to lay siege to the estate and confront Malachi himself.

Malachi
    Boss of Team Kaiser, former member of the Elite 4 and reputedly the most powerful trainer in the Sarapo Region. Only by defeating him can you carry out your mission and bring an end to Team Kaiser once and for all.

BONUS: Gerard & The House of the Dead
    The late Gym Leader of Twilight Town was tragically murdered, but his spirit still lingers. If you manage to find his signet ring and bring to Audrey the Medium on Route 1, you may be able to commune with Gerard's spirit and learn the truth of his murder.

This is a major update which sets everything up for the third and final act. I'm hoping for another update over Xmas. Thanks everybody for your patience. I work on this project alone so things sometimes take awhile to come together.

- JackQ

Last edited:
    Years
  • cool, i hope next update will come out in the end of november( i already finished 6.0), one of the greatest fangames ive ever seen, the storys soo good....

JackQ

Test Subject
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    cool, i hope next update will come out in the end of november( i already finished 6.0), one of the greatest fangames ive ever seen, the storys soo good....

Thanks for playing! I'm hoping to have another update before the new year if all goes well.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    So I found a glitch, when I wanted to go back out from the room where we fight Malachi, and the double battles. 88's character sprite still stands on the doorway.
    Spoiler:

JackQ

Test Subject
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    So I found a glitch, when I wanted to go back out from the room where we fight Malachi, and the double battles. 88's character sprite still stands on the doorway.

Thanks CipherBlank - Sorry if that caused you any trouble. I'll be releasing a minor update in the next few days to fix that and other bugs. Thanks for playing!

JackQ

Test Subject
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Thanks everybody for your continued interest. Sorry I haven't been able to update in awhile. Rest assured that I am still working on the project - There's a lot of exciting story content to come and I want to make sure I get it right.

I will be aiming to release a new update by the 30th of March and I hope to have a discord server set up soon as well.

JackQ

Test Subject
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Just adding some finishing touches to the new update. I expect to have it released in the next few days. Thanks everybody for your patience

JackQ

Test Subject
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    POKEMON M v 7.0

Apologies for the delay, but I'm pleased to announce that version 7.0 of Pokemon M is now live and ready for download. This update includes some exciting new story developments. Although I couldn't include everything I wanted to in this new release, I've got a lot of exciting ideas for the future. I look forward to hearing your feedback!

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9441sjx4vz6ualf/Pokemon_M.rar/file

Explore Cinnabar Island
    A remote and sparsely populated island in the Kanto region. It is here that the scientists from Jerboa Island have begun work on their most ambitious experiment to date.

The Pokemon Mansion
    A large estate belonging to Professor Sugi, which has become his new base of operations. You and your fellow test subjects are responsible for ensuring no intruders are permitted to infiltrate the mansion and interfere with the experiment.

Mewtwo
    A terrifying genetically modified clone of Mew, created by Project X under Professor Sugi's supervision. With the help of Professor Ebony and Subject 90, Sugi hopes to control the creature and turn it into the lab's ultimate weapon. But will it be possible to maintain control such a powerful Pokemon?

The Past
    As Ebony's power over you wanes, old memories begin to resurface, giving you your first glimpse of the life you left behind and the events leading to your abduction by the lab.

~ Screenshots ~
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    POKEMON M v 7.0

Apologies for the delay, but I'm pleased to announce that version 7.0 of Pokemon M is now live and ready for download. This update includes some exciting new story developments. Although I couldn't include everything I wanted to in this new release, I've got a lot of exciting ideas for the future. I look forward to hearing your feedback!

cool!! but question, how far does it go??

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I finished the new update it very fun and amazing I love the story and the Character I have a question are you gonna add mega evolution in the future updates

JackQ

Test Subject
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    cool!! but question, how far does it go??

I've updated the initial post to give a synopsis of the new content. It should amount to at least another hour of solid gameplay. Thanks for playing!

Hi I finished the new update it very fun and amazing I love the story and the Character I have a question are you gonna add mega evolution in the future updates

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. As for mega evolutions, I have no immediate plans to introduce them at this stage, but there's still plenty more to do and I won't dismiss the possibility of them appearing in the endgame.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I just finished the 7.0 version of the game and I really like it! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Back