• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon M

JackQ

Test Subject
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Pokemon M

~ Download Link
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/9441sjx4vz6ualf/Pokemon_M.rar/file

v 7.0 (updated 29/04/2021)

* In its present state, Pokemon M has 6 to 7 hours of solid gameplay and is roughly 70% completed. All future updates will be compatible with old save files.

~ Plot ~
    Spoiler:

~ Features ~
    Spoiler:

~ Credits ~
    Spoiler:

~ Screenshots ~
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    I'm really liking the game so far and i also like the story. One issue i found was that when i tried to forget cut for a new move it said "hm moves can't be forgotten now." Another issue was when i when to the downtown apartments when i when into one of the rooms i got send to freecloud apartments. Other than those issues good game and i wish you luck on a completed release.

JackQ

Test Subject
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Thanks for playing Zekrom007! It sounds as if you've gotten quite far into the game, which is great! I appreciate you bringing those bugs to my attention and I'll be sure to have them fixed asap. I also expect to have a new update in the next couple of weeks, so feel free to stick around : )

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Something minor, but when you exit the hotel rooms in Twilight Town, you spawn in on top of them in the hallway. Not really all that bad per-se, but something that might be annoying in the future if it happens with all doors.

JackQ

Test Subject
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Something minor, but when you exit the hotel rooms in Twilight Town, you spawn in on top of them in the hallway. Not really all that bad per-se, but something that might be annoying in the future if it happens with all doors.

Thank you Sparhawk. I'll definitely fix that up in the next release. Kudos for being inquisitive enough to explore the hotel rooms in Twilight Town in the first place - I have to admit I almost completely forgot they existed haha

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Thank you Sparhawk. I'll definitely fix that up in the next release. Kudos for being inquisitive enough to explore the hotel rooms in Twilight Town in the first place - I have to admit I almost completely forgot they existed haha

XD That's kinda funny :P I'm glad I could bring it to your attention lol. And it's like I said. It's not bad, nor annoying, just something small.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    I started playing this a couple days ago and im liking the story so far, but could you plz adjust the difficulty curve a little bit?
    i mean going from fighting trainers with pokemon at lvls 19-22 to suddenly the gym leader having a level 30 as strongest mon is kinda ridiculous
    i understand that we are suposed to be some kind of ultimate pokemon trainer, and our starter pokemon is special and all but jeez.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Good to see this is still going strong! Looks like a lot's happened since I last checked in, keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    also plz for the love of god keep the competitive level b***shit at a minimum, not all of us are THAT crazily dedicated to pokemon u known?

JackQ

Test Subject
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    nice nod to the starcraft zerg theme

Thanks! I've always been a big fan of the zerg!

Good to see this is still going strong! Looks like a lot's happened since I last checked in, keep it up!

Thanks so much! I'm still very grateful for those sprites you made for me a few years back! Glad to see that you're still working on Axis as well. I'll definitely be giving it a playthrough in the very near future - It's looking awesome!

I started playing this a couple days ago and im liking the story so far, but could you plz adjust the difficulty curve a little bit?
    i mean going from fighting trainers with pokemon at lvls 19-22 to suddenly the gym leader having a level 30 as strongest mon is kinda ridiculous
    i understand that we are suposed to be some kind of ultimate pokemon trainer, and our starter pokemon is special and all but jeez.

Hi MaouDarius – I'm sorry you've been having trouble. If the third Gym Leader is still giving you grief, I would suggest training down on Route 3, south of Freecloud City, where you'll find trainers with Pokemon in their mid to late 20s. You can also head back to New Dawn City and have a rematch with Moody.

As to the overall difficulty – I'll take your criticisms on board, but I should point out that in previous version of the game, a lot of the feedback I received said the game was too easy. Finding the right level of difficulty is a delicate balance and it's not always possible to please everybody.

Nonetheless, I want the game to be accessible to players of all skill levels. Somebody once suggested to me that filling out your team with the Project X mutated Pokemon was akin to playing the game on 'easy mode' thanks to their boosted experience. Also be sure to make use of the EXP Share and other items you find along the way.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any other feedback.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    To be honest i was about to give up but finally managed to get to the end of this version.
    So i noticed that Pokémon of project x dont learn the tms that the originals do.
    Is that intended or Is it gonna be added later?
    Like XBlastoise not being able to learn water pulse and DarkScyther not being able to learn cut.
    Also characters irrelevant to the plot having healing ítems Is annoying.
    I could understand the modified Pokémon being "Easy mode" if you could get them since the start of the game but that doesnt work like that now so its not really that Easy.
    Call me lazy but with the actual difficulty of the game i think you could use a gen 7 style Exp share. That way the hardcore players would just not use it and grind to hell and back like they like.

JackQ

Test Subject
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    To be honest i was about to give up but finally managed to get to the end of this version.
    So i noticed that Pokémon of project x dont learn the tms that the originals do.
    Is that intended or Is it gonna be added later?
    Like XBlastoise not being able to learn water pulse and DarkScyther not being able to learn cut.
    Also characters irrelevant to the plot having healing ítems Is annoying.
    I could understand the modified Pokémon being "Easy mode" if you could get them since the start of the game but that doesnt work like that now so its not really that Easy.
    Call me lazy but with the actual difficulty of the game i think you could use a gen 7 style Exp share. That way the hardcore players would just not use it and grind to hell and back like they like.

Glad you made it through MaouDarius. Thank you for playing. I appreciate your suggestions and I'm sorry to hear about the TM issues - I'll be sure to have that fixed up in the next release, which should be out in about a week.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    First I love this game one of the best fan game
    I love the plot and i also like the dark theme in the game. So do you have a estimate date to release the update?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2020
    can you change the music to colloseum / xd style? colloseum/ xd gale of darkness sounds are good for a dark game, anyways i love your game, is it completed? if its is completed maybe you can make a sequel.

JackQ

Test Subject
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Thanks everybody for your continued support and interest in the project. I'm adding the finishing touches to the new update, which will conclude the Skylight City arc of the game and add a number of new features and bug fixes. I'm aiming to have it released on Friday 13th of November.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Thanks everybody for your continued support and interest in the project. I'm adding the finishing touches to the new update, which will conclude the Skylight City arc of the game and add a number of new features and bug fixes. I'm aiming to have it released on Friday 13th of November.

Yooo, I am pretty surprised that I just happened to come across this. Looks good so far, any idea how many gyms the next update will have? Thank you!

JackQ

Test Subject
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yooo, I am pretty surprised that I just happened to come across this. Looks good so far, any idea how many gyms the next update will have? Thank you!

Thanks very much. There will be two new Gyms in the next update, bringing the total to six.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2020
    you also need to add more fakemon, loving this fan game , i finished the current update hours ago

Back