• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something that's Interesting About Your State/Country

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Well, it never snows in the Bay Area... I live in the Silicon Valley, the technology headquaters... And... houses are very expensive here. xD;;;

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Hm . . . in a city of my state, it is illegal to bring a fish tank on a bus--the reason being that the sound of the water splashing might disturb the other passengers.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The United Kingdom once controlled a quarter of the world! Ph33r! XD It also has a queen, and a weirdo next in line to the throne XD

Years
Kansas has alot of Wizard of Oz stuff in it! One store in our mall has alot of Wizard of Oz merchandise in it. And it has a Wizard of Oz museum in it (no kidding - haven't been there though xD)
... okay, enough of teh Wizard of Oz XD

And it has pretty evolved form of sandstone (quartzite?) in the northwest. It came with a glacier. xD

Kurosaki

Canada- We're known for our maple syrup and canadian bacon? XD

Well, lets see, to be more specific on my location, Ontario contains the country's capital, Ottawa.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Anubis said:
Well my state is really well known for it's peaches.
I also live in Georgia yet I don't like peaches that much (I will eat them in a peache pie but that's it XD). XD

Well Georiga was where the 1996 Olympic Games were held.
It's also the 4th oldest State in the US.
It also has the largest College in the world for the area of land around the College Campus.
It also has the
busiest Airport in the world.
It's where Coca-Cola was first started.

I'll try to think of more things later. XD

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
Years
If I'm allowed to say something more, I can also tell you that Sweden is home to the company Koenigsegg, which currently makes the fastest sports cars in the world! XD (for use on the road)

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
OK something interesting about germany... lets seee...
we got lederhosen and wei?wurst + sauerkraut XD
nah that're the bavarians XD
we got schwarzwelder kirschtorte und chookoo clocks XD
really... XD

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
Texas is known for the biggest ferris wheel o.O?
Maryland is known for the oldest airport O.O?

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
well, I live in Iowa, The corn state >>
but I like to call it the pork state, mainly because when we moved here, there were signs saying "eat pork!" and "Pork is yummy!" and junk like that XD
oh yeah, and when the wind blows in, you smell manure! =D

Back