• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get In The Bag, Nebby!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    Hey to all you forum goers! I'm Nebby, and I'm new here.

I'm a New York City native and a college student at Penn State University studying advertising. (I hope to become a copywriter when I graduate.) I'm heavily involved with theater on campus and I'm a huge fan of music, especially alternative rock.

I've been a fan of Pokémon for as long as I can remember, though I did recently lose interest in gaming in general until I played through Platinum again for the first time since it was released in 2009. I plan the play the rest of the games in the series in the coming months (I feel like I missed out on Gen. 7) and get back into the competitive battling scene. I have also dabbled a bit in the Trading Card Game and ROM hacking in the past.

I love to hang out and have fun, so if you'd like to get to know me better, feel free to shoot me a message!

Years
  • Nebby, you little piece of **** get back in the Bag!

I mean... Welcome! Copywriter sounds like very interesting and not that common profesion. Good luck.

I lost interest in Pokémon gaming few months ago, but after replaying Y after years made the magic for me and now I want to return to competitive battling.

So, once again, welcome! I hope you'll find great people to hang out here.

Years
  • Hello! Welcome!

I'm actually quite surprised the username Nebby wasn't already taken before you haha. Anyway, hope to see you around the forums!

Back