• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all

Years
  • Hi all, I've just finished a free web app which helps people complete their Pokedex in Pokemon Crystal. It has several features, including:

- Listing of Pokemon showing the easiest way to obtain them
    - Filters such as All, Solo, Trade, Grass, Cave, Fishing, etc
    - Ticking off Pokemon you've caught and tracking your progress
    - Get your Pokedex rated by Professor Oak
    - Get a link which you can paste on forums, websites etc. Others can click that link and see which Pokemon you've caught

I was wondering if it would be okay to make a post about it (with a link) on this forum in the Gen 2 Section?

If it is okay (if not, no worries, rules are rules), do I really need to go ahead and make 4 token posts to unlock the ability to post a link? :P If so that's fine too, I'll try and post my thoughts on whatever in some topics.

Kind regards,
    Sckewi

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to PC =)

Sadly probably not. PC frowns upon joining just to advertise offsite so your best bet is putting the link in your forum signature or posting a blog entry about it in your blog (accessible once you hit 5 posts). Certainly not bad options if you want to spread the word. Hope you'll consider posting around a bit, people will see the link in your forum signature each time you post after all. Feel free to ask if you need more help!

Years
  • Meet & Greet is a forum about introducing yourself for the community and yes, you need to do atleast 5 to create a new thread, i would recommend you to go into "Previous Generations" forum and then put the tag "2th Gen" into it, if you wanna make that post.

Back