• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nyro here!

Nyr087

Nyro
Years
  • I have played Pokémon off and on since first gen but I just recently returned after about a 2 year break when I purchased Ultra Moon. I currently want to do a playthrough with 6 pokemon that look like Dinosaurs (just for the heck of it).

I just started so if anyone is interested or breeds pokemon and could give me a break I am definitely looking for level 1-10's of the following:

Cranidos
    Shieldon
    Archen
    Aerodactyl

Anyways I look forward to seeing you guys out there.

Years
  • Huh! Pokemon Ultra sun and moon are really good enough to bring peoples here hehe! Anyway welcome Nyro87, i liked your username BTW.

Hmmm, i don't breed pokemon so sorry about that. You should try talking with everyone, if they can give it or not, may be someone can give you what you want. Start with this it maybe useful for you, try to comunicate with everything there. All the bast in your quest.

Enjoy your stay :-D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Go ahead and look around the Trade Corner if you'd like -- lots to find there. Don't have those at low level personally but am sure others do. ^^ Welcome and have a good time Nyro!

Back