• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Can I obtain Dracovish in the Diamond and Pearl Remakes?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Once Nintendo, Game Freak, Creatures, and The Pokémon Company have confirmed their plans to announce the Diamond and Pearl Remakes to be developed, do you think that I can revive to obtain Dracovish from the fossilized Fish and Drake in these games? Or if not, can I transfer Dracovish to these games using Pokémon HOME? Why?

Valroxen

Self Proclaimed Trans Poke-Queen
    Years
  • I mean it'll all depend on what they choose to do with the PokeDex in the game, and what Pokemon will be allowed in the games or not. But I'm hopeful that if anyone would be available it'd be all the new Sword and Shield Pokemon to encourage us to play both games more, so I'd imagine Dracovish would be obtainable if only by Pokemon Home (or maybe the underground in the post game if Nintendo wanna be nice)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Nitpick - if DPPt remakes are happening this year as rumoured, then they've been largely developed anyway

I think it'd be quite likely you can at least trade them to DP, not sure why they wouldn't let galar mons into same-gen games. Still room for doubt, but that's my bet. I think it's unlikely you'd be able to get them though in DPPt... unless there's something like max raids in Sinnoh as well.

Back