• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chloe's Eevee - do you want her to evolve?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • Probably from too much mingling with Yamper and became a Jolteon, we need some Jolteon loves as much as I love Leafeon.
    But probably it's for LGP/E pandering as well as showing the Eevee gender difference in the tail, so I doubt she'd evolve.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • What? I just finished watching the series on Netflix and Chloe doesn't have an Eevee. Does Netflix not have the whole thing?
    I doubt she would evolve though since the Journeys series seems to be a fusion of Go, SWSH, and Let's Go, and in Let's Go the whole theme is that Pikachu and Eevee don't evolve. Chloe also isn't a trainer. At least not as far as I've seen.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Leafon.
    Just because we have not seen a main character/regular side character who owned an Eevee and have it evolve into one.

Back