• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Pokémon G/S Scripting website

ericgall23

Quiet Pokémon fan
Years
  • Hello everyone,

I hope it's the right place to do this, but I'd love to present you a website that I made about scripting in Pokémon Gold/Silver. Some people wanted to know how I do to script, and the better way to help them is to make a website which "explique" everything, coz there are lots of things for sure!

There are also worksheets (availabe for download) that i made myself in order to help me or people with scripting on certains, and common, things in G/S.

Here's the link of my website:

https://pokemongsscriptingeg23.wordpress.com/

I hope it's the right place to let it know... coz I don't know where to publish it.

Else, I hope it will be useful for those who are interested!

Also, I warn you that some content may be written in French, since it's my primal language...

Have a nice day! ;)

Ericgall23

Back