• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Egg production stopped??

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
Years
  • Help! i was playing my game cart of pokemon Silver, and i was shiny hunting dratini eggs, but then my sister had a turn and the daycare man asked her if she wanted the egg, but she said no, and now the daycare wont give me anymore eggs. Ive walked around for about 2,300 steps and no eggs, and ive tried different breeding pairs and everything. Can anyone help?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Just keep walking/cycling. A breeding pair won't always have an egg after the same number of steps. (Also, make sure that you didn't accidentally pair an offspring with its parent while you were playing with breeding pairs since relatives in Gen. II can't make eggs.)

Last edited:
    Back