• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokémon Spodumene

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Pok?mon Spodumene

The release date for Pokemon Spodumene will be Summer 2017

Pokemon Spodumene is a passion project I?ve been working on for the last couple of months, using Pokemon Essentials GS that was created by COMBOY, that is a Gold, Silver and Crystal Version of the Pokemon Essentials Kit created by Peter O., Maruno and was based on the work by Flameguru.

XwH6upa.jpg
9d4Yurt.jpg
AsJKvJ7.jpg
qQ0SDO5.jpg

tzFCRsP.jpg
i0xNVRL.jpg

2oTkwKp.jpg
XDLJLjj.jpg
oA3GyiH.jpg
tzFCRsP.jpg

fKKO0Ub.jpg
oFFDNLk.jpg
OydTimr.jpg

Tagline for the game...
?What does it mean to be a legendary pokemon??

Trailers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S-m9pjw9e0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGzTYUdofO0

The Story:
Spoiler:

Explore the Brand New Region of Rica!

Spoiler:

PIoSgYP.jpg
KXCJQkk.jpg

zGdrr1O.jpg

What are the Origin Forms?!
A new type of Pokemon Form is here, called the Origin Form!

Origin Forms are a new form created by the H.A.C.K.E.R.S. as a way make certain Pokemon overpowered. In order to use them, you have to use the X Diamonds and must own an XXXX Gauntlet.
The ___ X are Diamonds made to bring out the Origin Form of Pokemon. They make Pokemon super overpowered changing their types, abilities, stats, moves, and can only be activated with the XXXX Gauntlet. It infects a Pokemon with a healthy virus.Pokemon stats can go super high making them extremely overpowered or they can become extremely weak.

Characters:

Spoiler:

• Nixon: Professor Fern?s only son who is very close to the main character. Nixon and his father, have a very rocky relationship, as Professor Fern not only doesn?t like the playable character(s), he also wants his son to be a Pokemon Trainer, but he doesn?t want to be. Nixon is hiding a big secret and will play a major role in the game.
  • Christine: You?re main rival who can be best described as the stereotypical mean girl trope. She doesn?t care about anyone else but herself, and the only things that drive her in life is her love of fashion, boys, money, and fame. She likes taking selfies.
  • Benji: A famous Pokemon Youtuber in the Region of Rica, who doesn?t really want to play Pokemon anymore, and wants to branch out to other things. However, ever since he?s branched out to doing other things, his views has declined and he doesn?t know what he wants to do anymore, seeing as he doesn?t want to be a Pokemon Youtuber anymore and be defined by ?Labels.?
  • Professor Emmanuel Fern: The Rica?s Region brand new famous Pokemon Professor who studies shiny Pokemon. He hates the closeness between the playable character and Nixon and will do anything to try to separate you too because he hates you. He?s stubborn, hateful, and very overprotective. Lately, he has been researching the increasing disappearance of shiny pokemon in the Rica Region. He has a theory and believes that shiny pokemon are the true forms of pokemon.
  • Clyde Sparksdale: He is the CEO of a television company, and helped discover the Rica Region alongside Professor Fern. He knows that he has a reputation, but doesn?t let that get to him. He is very close with his co-workers and knows that many people in the region find him trustworthy.
  • H.A.C.K.E.R.S: TBA.

Features

• Catch, meet, and battle the 250 Pokemon in the Rica Region Pokedex.
  • Try and discover the secrets of the legendary Pokemon, Butterfree, Beedrill, and Heracross.
  • Choose between the starter pokemon, Tympole, Litwick and Sewaddle.
  • Explore a GSC styled Pokemon Game with modern things forms current Pokemon Games, such as the Pokeradar, etc.
  • New types, new moves, new items, and new forms.
  • What are the Origin Forms?
  • Choose the option of the skin color of you're character.
  • A new way to use Z-Moves.

CREDITS
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ebopm6gouawa7bs/Pokemon_Spodumene(3).rar

The first four gym demo is out, and ready to be released to the public. All feedback is apperciated. Things that are in the demo. I don't have a computer right now, due to technical difficulties and will be getting one soon, but I will take notes. Also there's a chance that the story may be rebooted and I'm looking for someone who could go through the games dialogue and proofread and stuff like that. I could really use the help on that.
-Four gym demo.
-Introduction to the main characters.
-Tons of Pokemon to collect.
-New ways to evolve some Pokemon.
-Some brand new items.
The Origin Forms aren't in the demo yet, along with the new Pokemon Star.
-Theres a quick save option.
*Safari Zone is available.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Wow, this game looks very interesting! Although I do have a few questions:

-Some of the screenshots contain a Zweilous at level 23. Does that mean that Deino will evolve earlier in this game?
-Ice/Ground Tympole, Flying/Dark Litwick, and Fire/Steel Sewaddle? Are these Origin Forms?
-Are Butterfree, Beedrill, and Heracross legendaries here? Or are they just Pokemon with secrets?
-Regarding Origin Forms, could you perhaps tweak their designs a bit, to suit their new typings?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Wow, this game looks very interesting! Although I do have a few questions:

-Some of the screenshots contain a Zweilous at level 23. Does that mean that Deino will evolve earlier in this game?
-Ice/Ground Tympole, Flying/Dark Litwick, and Fire/Steel Sewaddle? Are these Origin Forms?
-Are Butterfree, Beedrill, and Heracross legendaries here? Or are they just Pokemon with secrets?
-Regarding Origin Forms, could you perhaps tweak their designs a bit, to suit their new typings?

-Yes, Deino, along with other Pokemon do evolve early in this game.
-Those are indeed there Origin Forms.
-They're indeed legendaries in this game.
-Yes, that is something, I plan on doing in the near future.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Trailers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S-m9pjw9e0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGzTYUdofO0

Update:
-The game is finished and done.
-I will not release the full thing yet, but I do plan on releasing a 8 gym demo.
-A brand new Pokemon named Star will be in the game.
-There will be Fakemon in the game.
-There will be a battle frontier like thing in the game.
-There will be a post-game.
-The region has different times zones.
-Nixon who is the playable characters love interest and fiance will NOT change depending on gender.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
If the game is finished and done, then why aren't you releasing the whole thing yet? Are there still things that need to be polished?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
If the game is finished and done, then why aren't you releasing the whole thing yet? Are there still things that need to be polished?

The release date for Pokemon Spodumene will in Summer 2017 (the full game). The eight gym demo will be released before then. There are still some things I'm doing, such as playtesting for example.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ebopm6gouawa7bs/Pokemon_Spodumene(3).rar

The first four gym demo is out, and ready to be released to the public. All feedback is apperciated. Things that are in the demo. I don't have a computer right now, due to technical difficulties and will be getting one soon, but I will take notes. Also there's a chance that the story may be rebooted and I'm looking for someone who could go through the games dialogue and proofread and stuff like that. I could really use the help on that.
-Four gym demo.
-Introduction to the main characters.
-Tons of Pokemon to collect.
-New ways to evolve some Pokemon.
-Some brand new items.
The Origin Forms aren't in the demo yet, along with the new Pokemon Star.
-Theres a quick save option.
*Safari Zone is available.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
jRH7m52.png

XApysEj.png

06dZ3j8.png

-Still making progress on the game, even though the game is finished.
-Polishing up the post game, and the main game.
-The main game is 20 hours long.
-After the fourth gym, the gaps between gyms will increase.
-There are eight gym leaders.
-This region doesn't have an elite four.

Back