• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Looking for some event Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2018
    Looking for some event Pok?mon

Hello everyone,

I just joined the community so please be nice to me.

I started playing Pok?mon when Red and Blue came out. I played for years after that, but then I took a long break during college. I recently got back into it with the goal of completing my living national Pok?dex. I'm actually pretty close because I always transferred all of my old Pok?mon to newer games. The only ones I'm missing were event-only Pok?mon, and I'm not having any luck at the GTS because I don't want hacks. I know event Pok?mon are rare so I don't expect to complete my goal time soon, but I hope someone out there will help me get just a little bit closer.

If anyone can help me, I still need Deoxys, Shaymin, Arceus, Darkrai, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, and Marshadow.

I'd be willing to trade Xerneas (2018 Legends event, level 60), a shiny Zygarde (2018 Legends event, level 60 or level 100), Thundurus (2018 Legends event, level 100), Tornadus (2018 Legends event, level 60), Ultra Space Wilds shiny Grumpig, Barbaracle, Audino, Ludicolo, Shiftry (nicknamed something in Japanese), Altaria, Drapion, or Yanmega. I do have some other shinies I'd be willing to trade such as a 6IV Ninetales, a 4IV Alolan Ninetales, Fearow, Crobat, Bibarel, Lickilicky, or Roserade. If none of these things interest you, I could breed almost any breedable Pok?mon you want, even if you wanted something with 6IVs or a shiny with 5IVs or better. I have a foreign 6IV Ditto so it would just take some time.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    I can give you Deixys, Shaymin. arceus and Darkrai they are from 4th gen, im interested in both of the ninetales and a altaria mega stone if you have one. I can talk on my discord the best —> Kassian#3378

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back